A letter to unbeknown

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ER-Rudementary, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Shhhh its wabbitt season i am hunting bunnies 

2. I suggest Z gets over here and writes a good long appology before all the hard work unbeknown have put in, goes down the toilet.

Or I suggest all UBK members leave and start a new clan, in the short few hours they have left...

3. @Anarchy I suppose Z might have replied but I believe he has been silenced, hence the post by Bunny

4. NO CF for z and any that remain in unbeknown. Lets see how you like kaw being pinned 24/7. Oh and btw unbeknown running your mouth burns 0 pots

5. Good Luck ER, UBKN quit complaining and fight back or do as Rude says and leave.

6. I attempted to be civil bout this whole affair, minus my original barbs at z. I have stayed true to my vow of only attacking him unless attacked by others. Though, I did throw him an invisible olive branch by not attacking for a few hours. He was leaving, fine smart move. A chivalrous act on his part, I thought. Went to work, checked my phone; an surprise, surprise, surprise. 13 actions for z. And he was back in Unbeknown.

Now true, do I deserve those actions; sure after all I'd attacked him. AAAHH, but was it wise on his part. Apparently; he fights as well as he lies, not very well

7. ER do not post. The initial posts tells our position. We aren't being conned into a cf just to let UBK buy pots like they should have already done.

8. Your a joke rude, the owner has kicked out! So what's your problem

9. Hes a joke? You ee war all the time. Dont tell me you are scared of a little osw now and then are you?