A Firearm Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zethor, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Not much of a forum person but hey . I like it

2. My favourite [​IMG]

3. Wish i knew even the tiniest bit of what all these words meant,

4. How many gun types in this gif?

5. I see some Heckler & Koch, Springfields, Colts and Brownings. Angles are bad so it's hard to tell.

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    What is this?

7. Image is grainy; it looks like a counterfeit AK to me.

8. That nothing more than an Ak-47 without its buttstock, turned into a pistol.
    The gun itself, don't know , but if I had a picture of the opposite side and u could tell you if it was an Egyptian Maadi, an NPAP, an OPAP, a Romanian, etc.
    yes! Finally a kaw thread I love 

9. It has a buttstock except it's a folding one.

Notice how there's a metal end jutting out of the back.

10. Never mind; the metal end thins out.

11. AK-74

12. [​IMG]

13. Read my second post lol I withdrew my original comment

14. That one has a folding buttstock but the one that was posted before doesn't.

15. I carry a glock 19.

Guns are all about personal preference. I can throw up a golfball and shoot it out of the air with my glock. Anyone who says they are unreliable or inaccurate is likely encountering user error.

Any top brand handgun is generally going to be far more accurate as a gun than someone is as a shooter.

Nevertheless, I am hoping to get an AR-15 or AK-47 soon. When finances permit. Damn the college life!

16. If you know a good gunsmith. Order the parts little by little from them. You'll have everything you need to build your AR in no time. You'll be able to customize it upfront and cost will be a little less then going and buying one just to strip stuff off and put different stuff on it.

17. Better to buy the lower somewhere then order all the rest online

18. Oh yeah Walmart pulled the AR's, they won't sell them ever again.

It's not like it matters. You can mill your own lower receiver at home fairly easy. 1 normal person can DIY 2 receivers a day with ease.

19. Some countries are programed to be afraid of each other. Some ppl just lust to spend buckets of money shooting targets. Own 6 times the guns they can carry and think it's everyone's right to carry one.
    Apparently Canada has 2X the REGISTERED guns as US per Capita yet Little Detroit 780,000 has more murders a month than than Toronto 4.4Million in a year. So most of us Canucks can't explain why. We don't strap up in hopes we will find trouble in town.
    Most ex military I know who saw real action don't care to see another weapon. Guys who drove around kicking in doors in a defeated country and babble away , on third party apps, about how much machismo they have and guns guns belong in a physic ward. I guess they didn't get a good enough kill fix. Seems to do a lot of damage to a low iq.
    Guns serve a purpose but the fixation with some folks is not healthy. If I had to carry a gun to go to shop I'd move to a sane country. If I lived in a country where assault rifles could be bought by anyone , I'd move. If I lived in a country that supplied the 3rd world with weapons I'd move. USA Russia China France you're idiots. You create and fuel wars.
    In your head.