A Firearm Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zethor, Sep 18, 2015.

1. You can always pick a true gun nut. True gun nuts always bring up the Switzerland stats but miss out the military service part.

2. I don't see why their military service has anything to do with it.

3. We protect our government with guns but we protect our kids with "gun free zone" signs and call somebody with a gun when trouble comes.

4. Military service - eligibility screening, background checks, training, registration, regulation, true responsibility, all the things that many of the people who hold Switzerland as an example, would never admit could work.

5. Guns will never be illegal in us or shouldn't be because of constitutional inalienable rights. However bullets are not part of constitutional rights and may be illegal. Why I have a amount of bullets I won't disclose but trust me it's alot. So guns are useless without bullets and even a person to use them. But I hear people say ban guns . For what the criminals be the only ones left with them yea right.let's ban chocolate while we are at it it prob kills same number of people as guns every year do to diabetes. Let's also ban cars tires ect the failure of mechanical issues in both of these kill people also. Let's ban leaders as well they are good at killing. Mcdonalds I'm sure has contributed to death tolls world wide with their pink slime and very horrible food ban them also. Wait ban churches to people kill in the name of god. Let's see ban sex (strongly disagree with) stds kill people. Ban ideas also cause holy cow they kill people also. While we are at it ban storms lightning and wind they all kill people. I can keep going for hours. Fact is since beginning of time people wanted to defend themselves against animals the environment and people. They used homes dogs swords slingshot guns and many other things and if history holds true people that abandon thier security get killed by people that didnt.

6. Thanks KingCalm, saved me from explaining it :)

Now back on topic as this isn't a gun control thread, it's a good looking firearm thread.

Can't choose beetween Frog's example or Ashes one.

7. [​IMG]
    What is this?[/quote]

AK-74[/quote]

Not an AK-74. Missing some of the main pieces. Simply an AK, that someone unscrewed the buttstock from.
    I have built several AK-74s as well as 47s. I'm surprised nobody posted any pics on this thread of their plinkers yet. In light of the recent events in Oregon, I'm sure this is a hot debated topic, but the 2nd amendment is one of the sole things that makes America different and great country. Crazy people continue to do crazy things.

I've built several AK-74 Bulgarian and AK-47 Polish rifles over time. The 74 has the extended muzzle brake that reduces the recoil. It's the most recognizable feature of the rifle.
    If you have the right tools and the knowledge to make them you can build a better rifle than anything you can buy from the store.

8. Sig P220.
    Take a look at the fatty sig frame, the large slide, that hard to miss sig rounded slide .
    They screwed up this design though, it's single stack, and none of the 1911 mags fit it. Design flaw. Almost bought one a couple months back and that fat grip and only single stack blew it for me.

9. This made me watch Austin Powers again

10. You are right! It is too fat of a grip for a Walter..

11. Antichrist..

You might want to rematch Machete Kills while you're at it..

Why have a bra gun when you can have a bra mini-gun!

12. Good for you!! You protect your home with firearms whilst your kid gets murdered at school.

Atleast I know the chances of my kids being massacred at school is about 10000 times less likely than yours.

On a side note... Chicks with guns.... Almost as hot as chicks and superbikes

13. Your argument is invalid...

14. 1. Not a superbike.

2. Don't like blondes sorry 

15. How do you know that this is a female???? I have seen men wear crap like that. Even met a few who had tramp stamps. Do I condone it? Nope. Just seen it.

16. I bet your Facebook profile is rainbow.

Not that there's anything wrong with that :lol:

17. Rainbow?! Lol

18. Something wrong with you, boy. Shall we start calling you Cait?