A final goodbye

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ____Demon____, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Damn another good friend bites the dust :(

2. They should ban you iG idiots from talking.

3. Well said Willy, you and Op earned my respect here, way to keep things in perspective.

Good luck X

4. I'm sorry to hear about your mom, dude.

You know how to get in touch with me if you have more questions about your career plans or anything really.

It was so much fun mentoring you and seeing you grow as a person.

Take all the time you need to be there for your mom, and I expect to see you back and killin it when she gets better.

I'll pray for your mom.

5. Ayyyy lmao

6. Bye you little booger.

Despite our constant frustrations with one another, you were there when no one was; an admirable action made by a young man. I will be always be thankful for your defense. I am saddened to hear your departure from this game, bittersweet in a sense. Keep striving in your academics, you are too smart for your own good :p

Stay strong. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and I always a message away.

I will miss you,
    Steph xoxo

7. Games like kaw grows everyone up

8. He didnt pretend , he actually did into the arms of an older man. They shared many great moments together until law enforcement was called.

9. Xtreme it was fun!

All the best hun 

10. Prayers for mom. Good luck in life and all of your aspirations.

11. All the best for RL and hope ur mother gets better buddy :)

Gimme your account if u can XD :p

Edit: dont ban me mods XD i m not asking serioisly

12. Bhe,

Was awesome having you around, definitely a saddening day but truly understand. My prayers go out to your mom, you and your family.

I hope your future is bright, long and forever in the positive. Will miss you dearly but you won't be forgotten.

~ TG

13. That was THEBlade

14. Cya around sometime bud

15. Ahh

Wonder what happened to that guy

Also. Didn't read the thread before that last post. Hope your mom does OK

16. Good luck bro. Was a pleasure seeing you grow up. Hope you have a great rl