A final goodbye

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ____Demon____, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Be careful.... He might FARM you! OH NOES

(Don't worry, it'll make him feel more of a man)

2. The start of junior year I'll be 16, I went to kindergarten, it depends on where the birthday falls. Maybe he just started school late.

Besides that nonsense, I hope your mom gets better Xtreme

3. Later brother. Good luck in rl... I hear it's a scary place .was nice playing alongside u. Hope your mother gets well.

4. Xtreme, if it's any consolation...
    If you ever do come back and I'm still active.
    I'll finally take up your offer to join BlackHand :lol:

5. Oh "noes" it's the Internet knight in shining armor! Why don't you go try that in a bar or something tough guy, because I have news for you too! You can't get anything over a virtual video game!

6. Goodbye OP 

...see ya n cple weeks 

7. Wishes for your real life bro.

8. Wish you all the best. Love my old BH family

9. Take care Extreme. Sad to see all your accts go.

10. Goodbye.. Hope ur mother gets well.
    Good luck,

sɨռċɛʀɛʟʏ,
    ɢɛռɛʀaʟ ʏaʍasɦɨta
    ɛʍքɨʀɛ օʄ ʝaքaռ ɢɛռɛʀaʟ

11. Goodbye X :( , will miss trying to get you in furious cc and you filling up cc with fbs in strips. Truly a pvp warrior , goodluck !

12. Best of luck man. Was fun while it lasted

13. Good lluck and best wishes

14. If theres a demand i might start a Clan called Bl a ck Hand. Ill let the KaW community be the judge.

15. Was fun when you fail stripped me of 1.6T, had a good laugh. Gl irl and hope your mom gets better soon

16. :/ I'll miss you

17. Ah I remember the good ole baby Xtreme days good luck in life bud, you've got so much to experience. and I hope your mother gets better soon.

18. I was wondering if a KOTFE would post.
    Good old days, indeed.

19. Hey bud,

If your mother is even a quarter as strong as you are, she'll be just fine.

As for you quitting, you should be. You're a brilliant young mind and you should be concentrating on where you are going from here. Everything you do from this day forward is a step towards what you will become. Your career, as a person, as a student, you need to put in as much work as you can right now.

Worrying about the comings and goings of the tap tap games can be very time consuming and distracting, so you are definitely doing the right thing. Judging by the reactions of most here, you have made your mark in an online territory. That's saying a lot for a young person such as yourself.

I wish you all of the great successes that you inevitably will have. Keep in touch from time to time, and may the wind always be at your back my friend.