A few words from me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Choccy, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Hey all, it's your fav chocolate here! :p

As some of you may have noticed, I've stepped down as a moderator. Real life was taking up too much time, and I felt like it was time for me to step down. I love this game and the community, so will be popping in from time to time, but I won't be as active as I used to.

There are loads of people who have made the time I've stayed here incredible (6 years today!!). I just want to thank you all for that! I also want to thank those I've met while collecting info for the guides - it's amazing to see how helpful and nice you've been! I won't list you here, but you all know who you are! ;)

I especially want to thank the following clans for being kind enough to take me in and letting me stay: US, INC., Esquire, The Sweet Spot, R E T R I B U T I O N., and last but not least HIOlUlSIE BlAIEINlRlE! I also want to thank all the clans I briefly visited again and again (and all the admins I annoyed) during the period I was clan jumping! :D

It's been a journey, and I know I'll miss this a lot. Hopefully I'll be able to return soon! :)

(P. S. I just want take the opportunity to wish everyone a happy PRIDE MONTH! Use it to celebrate love. Let's hope for those that still don't have the rights/oppurtunity to do so, that they soon will be able to do just that. Love is love. ️)

Sincerly,
    Choccy

2. Choccy, I love and appreciate all that you’ve done for the game! You were a great mod. I will miss you terribly! Always your friend!

Jedi

3. I will replace you now, joke joke

norawarrior likes this.
  4. Thanks choccy u are such a kind person, goodluck in rl , we will miss yah

5. Choccy, you've been nothing but a class act since I met you. Your contributions to the game are endless. You'll be missed as a moderator. Wishing you the best of luck in your real life.

6. You are a remarkable person and I hope that you come back to say hi. What you have done for kaw as a Mod and Player has been exceptional. Thanks for being a Friend in kaw.

7. Choccy, you will be missed tremendously, your time spent helping the community with your guides for old and new players alike will hold no rival.

You’re a class act individual that was a pleasure of mine having you as a mod in game. I do hope life gives you the time you so well deserve and I do hope to see you again in game from time, you’re too awesome to not see again :)

8. sad to see another go

9. Hey Choccy, I didnt get to know you on a super personal level, but when you did pop into Excel you were always super nice and to echo those above always a class act. I have used your revamped Epic battle guide time and time and time again, and Im sure I will much more in my kaw life span. So ty so much for all you did for the kaw community as a mod, you will be missed!! Take much care in rl, and hope to casually see you back and hopefully you'll drop into Excel again in the future. God speed, tcoy!!! :)