A Dummies Guide to Builds

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by XxTIl-__KING__-IITxX, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o.o I'm converting lol

2. Nice job any noob should be able to figure it out after they read your perfect lay out

3. This noob found this guide helpful. Although I know which buildings to build I'm unsure of when yo start building things other than guilds and forges. Like Atm I have 4 maced guilds a castle and one other building I cant recall right now..lol.. I have 2 maxed sub factories and the rest are forges. A total of 22 unlocked lands. Should I have waited to build subs or was it ok I started on land 20? See what I mean? At what point do you begin adding things other than the basics?

4. After rereading I don't think this is a good guide for dummies (beginners). What's Sos or vol? And which buildings do you use for a Hansel? How many of each.. seeing my point? Not trying to disrespect you I'm sure many experienced players understood it but this noob didn't quite get it.

5. When you get to the point you are putting up SoS and Vols, you'll know what I mean. Get it?

6. Bump for a guy in clan.

7. This was very helpful when I started so thank you

8. Great guide. Good job. 

9. Bump:
    Edited to add that the fact SoS and Vol means Stronghold of Shadows and Volary

10. No tower build?

11. Not in the basic build guide. I am debating building a more advanced build guide, but it may already be covered in other threads. Eh, its a project for another night...

12. Nice guide.
    Short n sweet :)

13. Can someone scout me and tell me what to build next? I'm trying to build close to all equal attack and spy I don't know all the terminology hahah :) thanks

14. Thank you. This finally cleared some things up for me

15. No problem (for those who don't get it OP is my alt/ex-main account)

16. this is complicated .... is there an easier version?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.