A Cast of Falcons: Chapter Seven - The Broken Crown

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Drops still suck big time... Im over 110mcs and never once got max drops since devs changed drop rate.. Pffft.. Events not worth doing lately... Might as well just do normal ebs and build up from there...

2. Firstly, thanks to the players who write on my wall. I really do appreciate it! And sorry that it sometimes takes a while to get back to you.

Drop Rates for this Event:

Only A Sacrifice of Flesh, Lignabelua of the Lowlands, and Ghomorax of the Highlands were affected. They had their drop rates reduced by 40% across the board. This was unintentional and has been returned to previous drop rates from other Sagas.

It happened due to a few reasons but mainly: The format of events although very similar still takes a lot of work to set up and implement. Some new practices were set up to allow this process to be smoother and faster but in doing that we made this drop rate error. It has been fixed and will not happen again.

Players have noticed that LotL and Goth are dropping the same item, why is this?

This was always planned to happen and to only be around for a few days. We needed to correctly measure some information that will be used in the creation of new EBs. We have that information now and Lotl and Goth are now dropping different collection items.

3. Charlie. Are we gonna get the 40% drops that we lost for the first 24 hours?

4. Thank you Charlie for responding and thank you for fixing the eb issue, and for letting us know what's going on with the drop rate and putting it back to the previous drop rate at least, I do still hope y'all are considering how you can balance the drop rate for events in future series though!! But all that to say, thank you Charlie!! :)

5. Unfortunately not. Like most times when drop rates are changed during an event compensation is not typically awarded.

Since it was equally challenging for all players the event is still competitive for all players (the Frozone-effect). Sorry! But, you may be seeing a push notification today with something Free though.

6. 〰So are you making up the 40% from the 12 extra Xtals I used trying to get max drops??? 〰I'm glad you can't take two minutes to tell us before we spend money!!!
    So after wasting $12 and hrs of time will we get a standard 1 free xtal

7. Much appreciated fixing the drop rates & making Lotl/Goth drop separate items again.

8. WHAT are you doing to the event drops for; SS, TS,

9. WHAT are you doing to the event drops for; SS, TS,

10. Sorry Charlie but the change basically only affected the att heavy builds if you look at clans histories you will see that for yourself,spies got basically the same drops as always.I know it's a challenge but some compensation should be handed out.

11. Did not solely affect Attack builds. Check history here for first 24 hours. Over 300 hits in goth & never even cracked 900 items. That is lower then they should be for my stats.

12. Thanks for making LOTL & GOTH drop different items! :) ASOF acts as an anchor towards growth.

13. Thank you, thank you & thank you

14. @ Bat dog

I can't quote you so I'll type out
    Last night's AsoF shows how the att builds were affected more

3rd place in eb 223 hits got 1030 drops a spy build
    4th place myself 269 hits and only getting 748 drops

I also had a crux going and used 3 xtals during its duration ending up only 2bil end plunder less than 3rd place,normally I would have gotten over 1100.
    This is where the imbalance in drops lies in the diff between builds not ebs.

15. No one told u to spend it stuff happen atleast it was admitted. It's not hard to make $12.00 work an hour of work there u go u got ur money back

16. Though I don't see at as a huge issue, $12 is a lot of money for some people...

17. 15k target means at least 30 eb's even at $6 a eb that's $180 spent to reach your target for attack builds with 8 chapters that's $1440 for the event it's getting pricey now.With the imbalance between builds it's next to impossible to get into the top 10 without max xtals on every eb so remortgage your home.All you have to do is look ate the lb each event and check the builds,bc spies or even heavy spies have no need to xtal unless they want #1 spot.

18. He didnt say it was alot of money,he said it was a waste of money and most of us dont like to waste money.But as money is not a problem for you please send him a gift card and when you are at it send one to me too.atleast that wouldnt be a waste,it would make both me and Alan happy.so pull out your credit card and start spending on us,ty

19. Yap tell that to the false advertisement's from devs.. Drops are equal.. Pffft please its not equal.. Look at my clans drop rate ones have less hits and get more drops than a person that hit 490 and above...

20. 2 hrs of skim, 2 xstlz = 350