A Cast of Falcons: Chapter Five - Search and Seizure

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Grant blows bubbles in the bath tub

2. What's the fortune key for?

3. The Lucky Fortune Key can be used to open Lucky Fortune Boxes, which is a box that will be given out during various community events.

Right now you have a chance at getting a Lucky Fortune Box by liking and leaving a comment where you state your IGN on this Facebook post, on KaW's Facebook page.

You can read more about the box on this page, and this is what the Lucky Fortune Box looks like:

I hope this helped! :)

4. So ppl posting their ign on facebook page which reveals their fb acct along with their rl name friends photos etc and they just get a chance at getting a box. Not really sure its a good idea but lol lots of stupid ppl hv done it already

5. I'm confused

So am I understanding this correctly? The chapter 5 of the event is on, but only the S6 clans that war can get war rewards (due to no indi's), so the S6 clan warriors get the s6 EQ, chapter 5 war rewards,

6. So basically s6 warriors in top 10 get a helm, a t7 key, and another EQ key for PVE path

7. yay for private profiles

8. I really fail to understand the logic of graduated drop caps at all.

Just make it a standard 1k drop cap for all ebs, and watch the mids switch back to HTE trains with max xtals and cruxes.

I bet that would be better at generating income from these events.

You've ditched the old 4 component drops to cater for the binary asof/lotl rotation.

I'm just waiting for you to follow through on your logic that smalls and mids should get fewer blitz drops and war tokens!

9. It's a bribe for ATA to farm your RL personal data for undisclosed purposes.

10. Increase the drop rates ffs!! being screwed on this event 

11. Did you devs have anything to do with the remain campaign?

12. Still pouting huh

Loyalty is such a nuisance for u is it?

13. You're like a little dog that keeps barking. Nothing useful comes out and everyone is fed up with it

14. You two need to get a room 

15. This drop rates suck this time round

16. Been inactive lately?

17. Devs please explain to me this rebalance, because I don't understand why someone that is lower in cr than me, they hit less completed actions than me, yet they still get A lot bigger drop than me, the only difference is they are a spy build. Or those that maybe bigger yet can come on and hit approx 90 times for max drop, which I see you have put back to the 1350 as it was before last event.

So y'all have made it so BC accts still easily get max drops on Asof/lotl while those of us still trying to grow and can really use the benefit of the reward (since these buildings are so expensive) have to struggle to make to tiered reward level we have been making according to our activity this whole series so far. I can understand those making top 100 & 10 paying to get those rewards if they want them, but really, to change your event drop rate in the middle of a series is very frustrating!

So please explain how this event is now fairly balanced because I'm not seeing it at all at the moment!!

18. The only imbalance I see in these events is the drop rate between builds all you have to do is look at the leaderboard spy heavy hansels or spy builds occupy all the spots.If the devs wanted what they call a fair and equitable event this is where the changes need to be made not the bs that they implemented which has hurt the midst smalls and att builds.