A Cast of Falcons: Chapter Eight - Interregnum

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Why is there no pvp leaderboard? It says I'm top 400 but I can't actually see it too see how many I need for top 100????

2. You can see how many Documents of Surrender that is needed by looking where you get information about rewards for the PvP event.

Where the rewards for the top 100 tier are shown, you can also see how many items you need for that tier! :)

3. No poop sherlock, doesn't explain the leaderboard though.

4. You don't get to see it otherwise there would be unfair targeting by big alliances participating in event. You see number for tier, not the player.

5. Your clearly new to the whole PvP thing ehh?? The PvP leaderboard for one, doesn't show their names and for two has always shown up for previous pvp weekends except for the last 2. So I'm wondering, where it has gone and why it was taken out.

6. You will find what you are looking for if you try hard enough.

7. I would like to suggest for the next series of events, if there is a next series, that in addition to the silver bars which are helpful but to also have building tokens to include upgrades again! :)

8. Lord I don't understand this

9. I agree, where has the pvp lb gone? Very unhelpful answers so far. All I can see is the number of docs I have & my rank. There is a "?" button next to this that opens a browser with about:blank as the address.

10. Top 100 has 43
    Top 50 has 58
    Top 10 has 107

Not so difficult if ppl look. 

11. I am looking but can't find it....

12. It's literally at the bottom of the pvp tab. 43 for top 100, 58 for top 50 and 107 for top 10.

13. Still can't find it on droid, but ty for trying to direct me to right section.

14. Ok I found it with a magnifying glass, under each reward tier. The lb was much easier

15. Many people have already reached 15k or are getting very close to reaching it soon. Why not more tiers below top 100 for people to reach? I mean the top players already have 70k, it might be a good idea to raise the bar.
    Maybe a 20000 and 25000 marks

16. Hey devs just one question when I get the vanished paladin, I suppose to get some event items as well cause i wanted to war

17. Hey devs, is this the last chapter of the series or? Since I remember the previous events used to state if it was the last chapter or not etc. Just confused because of the 8 items 8 chapters. Thx

18. Support 

19. Why was top 10k reward tier removed?

If this was already answered I didn't see it.

20. Never was a top 10k reward tier.