A Cast of Falcons: Chapter Eight - Interregnum

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 25, 2016.

1. This should be the last event in this chapter. I'm glad they're rolling it out so fast, it means they want it out the way as much as the rest of us.
    I'm hoping that this is to make way for new event ideas ata_charlie hinted on in a previous thread.

2. Not even a small break since last event?

It's hard to rebuild funds to open during PvP blitz in less than 24 hours you know. @Op

3. Which thread?

4. Same old stuff how freaking boring

5. Really? Nothing special for the 8th and final event? I hope you surprise us with something during this event. And no I know what you're thinking, zta is no longer a surprise.

6. Ikr lmao

7. Man up and own your mistakes Grant!

Leave the top 10k rewards!

Gimme Gimme Gimmeeeee

8. Copy and paste is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

9. I have twins. It's more work than you think

10. I know Fred, not quite what I was getting at :lol:

I hope the next event (the one put on 24 hours after this one finishes) is something different...

11. Please make top 500-1000

12. This... For the thousandth time

13. Where can we see the details on upgrading this banner again?

14. Utterly rudiculous

15. When A Thinking Apes overhaul smash monster gameplay system,they use lot of funds & now they coffer getting empty,the way to recover it by doing events.peeps will buy xtals,seal & circle during events.they can't rely on daily profit without events to support it.as long there is events,profit will surge up but drop after events ends.

16. Cutting edge event, ata.

17. I have a question, which ebs give which items because I know some ebs give one of them and I end up having a lot of one and not the other.

18. This link should help!

19. Would be really nice if you could put the continental token for 3k and over or alot of us have got this banner that we wont be able to upgrade 