A Cast of Falcons Chapter 6: Let's talk the change

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jul 27, 2016.

1. The game is out of whack regardless of what's happens with the release of the new eb.
    The difference between the warring factions indi v's LL
    The complaints over drops.
    The arguments over PvP v's EB's
    OSW players feeling left out.
    It's no wonder that ppl are leaving the app,there's too much going on to please everyone's playing style,and if one area is concentrated on there's a outcry from the others.Please one group and disgruntled the others.
    The new eb is one way to keep the game moving forward and retaining ppl.

2. You mean retaining the LB?

There are many areas devs could work on and it will be impossible to please everyone. A new eb does not move the game forward. All it does is worsen inflation, increase the gap and hurt the majority of the players and clans.

Think outside the LB. They are not the only players .

There are plenty of ebs to keep you busy. ASoF and LOTL still pay remarkably well in comparison to the rest of the ebs. It's not needed.

Ebs and events get updates all the time. They should work on other areas of the game. Or at least fix the problems within this game style before they introduce anything else.

I'll say again, a new eb will hurt more than it helps. It's not going to retain players.

Think outside the LB box. Think about how a new eb effects the game as a whole rather than the benefits it gives to a minority who already have benefits.

3. At my size and with my buikd in chapters 1-4 with high activity i easily made 15k tier. With high activity and using more xstals and crux chest in chapter 5 i only made 10k tier. And from current droprates it looks like chapter 6 will be the same as 5.

Ill still do my best, but it is frustrating to get less rewards for more effort than i got in the first 4 chapters. I just wonder why not revert to the droprate settings from first 4 chapters if the plunder/strength/droprate change for this chapter was abandoned

4. ATA_Charlie, our lord and saviour.

5. Can anyone explain why I'm all of a sudden 20 spots further down my CR even though I have almost double the CS of those above me?

6. you don't have double the cs of those above you...

7. How about u guys work on implementing a new game aspect. Remember how u guys replaced Pwars at a time? Well maybe it's time to replace EB's... @ATA_Charlie

8. Ebs are modern versions of pwars. Pwars weren't replaced, just revamped to make it profitable.

9. I got silenced for calling devs with a bad word on wc.all the changes are ridiculous. 2k event item = 2k silver bars? Insane amount of gold, before that was the reward for getting 15k event items.either increase the rewards in the same way(close to 3x) for all tiers or don't change them at all! What I don't like is that almost all changes you make hurt mid sized players (50-150m cs).

10. How about something like a 1 day 6hr war for ppl under 50k cs. Same for 50-100k and 100-150k. Create some fun only they play and the rest of us can watch in. Spice it up with some new ideas and spread it around to the mids on down.

11. It helps new players who can't get into a clan doing massive EB's.

Why would they increase the other tiers when they want to try to lessen the massive gap between people who have been playing for ages and new players? It would make it bigger lol. I'd like to see the ones below 2k being given more SB doesn't make any sense to go from 600sb to 2000sb from 1500 to 2000 event items. Stop whining and forget the SB for a minute look at the other better rewards you will get for a high tier.

Another edit please don't listen to people saying this is bad it's a step in the right direction ata.

12. Hi Charlie. Could you make it when I view my clan history the eb history shows up first not wars?

13. seems legit

14. With how fast growth is now, you should be able to collect 5k or even 7.5k items from the second week of playing. This way the gap between midsize and huge players becomes bigger.

15. Keep things as is

But 1 tweek

When clans take more than 4 hours to finish an eb, give a % increase on drops. If a clan finishes 4 hours or less they get a 0% increase drop. If they finish near eb time limit, they get 100% increase. If they finish in between 4-end eb time limit its a proportional % drop.

Examples: if an eb drops max 1000 items with the eb having a 12 hour time limit
    - if they finish 4 hours or earlier, they get 1000
    - if they finish 8 hours, they get 1500; 50%
    - if they finish 11:59, they get 2000; 100%

16. Why would it not get bigger? Do you want to catch the huge players with out paying for it? I don't think this game is for you or any other game for that matter.

17. I am fine with that, but why do we have to support tiny accounts and alts only. I dislike the double standard. If rewards were this way from chapter 1 I would be okay with it

18. Maybe we should just make everyone below 10 mil cs LCBC and HCBC. I just want to feel good again

19. Your definition of 'mid-size player", IMO, is not like what the majority of players think what really is the AVERAGE cs based on KAW's population.
    For me, above 80mcs belongs to the upper spectrum.

20. No, Echodek doesn't have quite twice the cs of members ranked above him, but consider this.

Cr 49 - Lenze has 113m cs (including 17m spy stats) & he has 24m cs bfa.
    Cr 70 - Echodek has 148m cs (including 47m spy stats) & he has 187m cs bfa.

I know KaW doesn't disclose its formula for determining clan rank, but what could possibly account for this discrepancy? Earlier today Echodek was ranked in the 50s, and has fallen 20 spots.

Do we spend our time & money on a game to make progress and then have it taken away at the whim of the devs & their unexplained changes?