A Cast of Falcons Chapter 6: Let's talk the change

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by [ATA]Charlie, Jul 27, 2016.

1. I want you to change EE.

2. I don't think it silver bar rewards should have jumped up so much for collecting 1500-2000.

3. My only concern is Hansels get big eb plunder which is fine but when entering wars there is getting to be more and more over saturation of hansels. Nothing against hansels but this imbalance needs to be visited IMO. The reality is other builds build towers for war while its not the case with most hansels. This inequity is not about losing eb plunder but more about hansels having it both ways.

4. Make the item drop rate based on buildings.

Make the rate the same for the attack/spy builds in each tier of lands.

Make the rate for towers the same as those buildings also.

While the towers would still cause the loss in plunder, a player wouldn't miss out on items (but for all I know they might not anyway)

5. This will be a long post that I hope a developer at least reads...

My suggestion:

Introduction
    I have honestly stopped doing these because in my experience I have learned the developers never listen or even recognize players when they put a lot of effort into a post. Charlie seems different so I will give it a shot.

This post will have three sections to go over my suggestion. The first part goes over the psychology of players and their gaming styles. The second part will go over my suggestion to make the events better. The third part will be the conclusion.

Player Psychology

Kaw has several different types of players with even more ranges of growth scattered among them. You have players who play because they enjoy OSW and other Off System PvP, you have players who enjoy EE's and then there are the ones who only do EB's. Also, yes, there are those that do all three.

The current goal of the game, from a developers point of view is to bring in income as well as promote growth. Many players find no reason what so ever to actually grow anymore. OSW players and EE players generally like to spend their gold on allies for Strip funds and static stats. Ally hires were a fun aspect of the game that allowed kaw to have multiple dimensions in game play, though that aspect is fading.

There are also those who believe it is impractical and a waste of time and money to even try to grow. Why aim for something so expensive when players like myself have been burned on it before by seeing endless new lands and buildings. As it stands now it is simply not even worth trying. So... Why should I give a damn as a player who just wants to do pvp? I mean, now I am not effective in OSW and I can't hit the tops of the rosters because I either fail out on them or they are 'Defender to Strong.' -Yes that would motive me to be involved in events and pay to play the game to grow, but I don't see it's worth so I may as well just blindly farm someone, stop growing, and stop playing.

Suggestion to fix Event

Don't tell me it can't be done, we all know it can. I've heard that excuse to many times and this is similar to what happens on Quest, and PvP weekends.

1st: To promote growth, increase plunder all around.
    - EB Plunder, Pvp Plunder, Silver Bar Drops on events.

Now, onto Events:
    I suggest implementing drops per hit reward system for Events. This system would reward players for every so many hits, or randomly, by dropping event items. This style supports players no mater how they play.

- EB players get their drop by farming their Epic Battles.

- EE players get their drops by go to their wars.

- Off System War players get their drops by hitting their targets.

It is a perfect solution to promote the event and to support your players and all of their styles of play. Financially it will create transactions for Health Crystals.

Also: EE's and EB's should also provide additional drops and you can still run the PvP weekends. (Just remember OSW is not fought only on weekends and a good number of OSW players don't even do it because it could help their enemies get rewards)

This not only promotes game actions but with more ways to get silver event bars that is fair to ALL players.

Conclusion

Allowing drops per actions on top of the normal drops would increase growth fairly and help ease the burden on players who war. This change will also not see players farming alts because they can get the same drops by hitting an EB. This change will also help that finish line seem a little bit closer and a lot less stressful.

6. :lol:

7. The main reason why hansels have higher plunder compared to attack builds:

5-min regen = 2 attacks = 3 assassinate

A ps would have 50% more actions compared to an attack build who has a very weak spy stat.

A spy building also has this "swarm" effect because of spies have higher number but lesser damage. Sort of, when you want to loot many it would require a lot of victors :lol:

8. Good PvP targets

9. Well I like the fact the devs are interacting more with the community. Shows you care more. I think drops should be a little more reasonable. But it seems the drop rates change a little every event. I'd like to see something to convince the players to PVP more. I wouldn't mind seeing a purely PVP event actually. PVP event that's 1-2 weeks long. Rewards aren't bad as they are now. Maybe a slight increase but not too much of an increase.

10. If its changed back to the way it was in last event, how come our clan's cr is still all wonky?

I agree that the drop rate still needs to be fixed, as a attack hybrid build my drops were greatly affected last event and I hope that will not be the same for this event!

11. Regarding your question about builds if you look around at who's still playing and even the newer players you will see a drastic decline in att builds with spies becoming the norm.The reason for this is the advantages that go their way anonymity when hitting plunder per eb and the drastic diff in event drops,these events have shown the advantage you just have to look at the LB.
    When a spy smaller in cs and doing 56/60 less action gets a couple hundred more drops,something is very wrong with the system.# buildings × a 'x' factor x hits= drops.This is a fair system for everyone it promotes growth,if more drops are wanted grow and build for the rewards.
    On a SIDE NOTE HAS ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED DELAYED THE RELEASE OF THE NEW SVERUGANTI excuse my caps just wanted your attention.

12. Hey, I try! :lol:

I think they are still putting things back to how they were. I am still slowly climbing back up my CR :lol:

Is it necessary to write this on every thread? Charlie has already responded to you on the other thread saying the eb will be out soon. :roll:

Be patient. There are more important things to change in KaW than another eb

13. Increase drops yes..lower plunder no!....growing noobs need love too

14. @Ruggy Soon is a standard feedback support answer vague,Charlie isn't support but is,it seems,the only dev that is responsive to the community concerns.It was stated that the release would be at the start of this event so I'm trying to get a better timeline than soon.
    Feedback has been saying soon for the last 6mnths

15. I can't be bothered typing out the same response again so...

Way more important things devs could focus their time on. PvP, for one. As this thread illustrates they do have more important things to consider first.

16. Better to not even worry about a new eb yet.
    Many other tweaks like add more war tourneys.

17. Quite a few more than 3 clans that can run LotL on a regular basis even my baby alt can hit it at 70 mil cs the clan he's in has done it.Also having the new eb plays into the events.

18. Please reread what I said and understand it before commenting...

My point was that on the release of LOTL very few clans were able to run it for weeks. The same will happen with the introduction of a new eb.

You misunderstood my point entirely. I never said only a few clans can run it.

A new eb hurts more than it helps. LB clans aren't the only clans in KaW.

Plays into events :lol: More unbalanced drops is just what we need.

19. I personally would prefer new eb to come out while no event on, gives time to figure it out a bit, in events you tend to want to run ebs fast. So figuring out new eb seems better done during event down time, IMO!

20. It's likely the new eb will drop a stupid amount of event items so even if you run it slow it won't matter :lol:

I think a new eb will really throw the whole event out of whack if not tested properly.