A-Bomb Survivors Want Obama to Meet, Apologize in Hiroshima

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by McDreamy, May 19, 2016.

1. I think the bombs may have been a bit overkill, but it ended up costing less lives than having to island hop across the pacific to make it to Japan.

I do not believe Obama should have to apologize as he didn't drop the bombs, in fact, Obama wasn't even alive when the bombings happened.

Now as a country, I don't think we should, but then again, we could to maintain a better friendship to help with trade and such.

2. Why do we have to? It was us or them. If we were to attack the capital of Japan we would have lost 650,000 US soldiers.

3. Why do we have to? It was us or them. If we were to attack the capital of Japan we would have lost 650,000 US soldiers.

4. What can an apology do? Will the words reconstruct and heal?
    The actions of a leader has so much relevance. Which brings more questions: Will he apologize for the sins done by the past presidents of USA?

imo, reconciliation is better than apology.

5. Ok ..so history is written by the winners. Well we won. Japan started it PERIOD. USA arguably did nothing wrong up until the dropping of those bombs which won the war according to those who take your view...

...so I guess winning is a war crime to the losers. 

USA must be the biggest war criminals in history then... "USA!" "USA!" "USA!" (and if u don't like it then go suck on it)

6. Todd you're still a blind and stupid tool. You CANT say dropping atomic bombs is something that your beloved american soldiers (who do anything they want even today ) do every day and can get away with it like it's just another day of "us being more than the others"

Please

7. No one said anything your claiming they said read the post again you idiot ...don't know what the hell your talking about moron

8. Japan started Pearl Harbor and they retaliate with atomic attacks. Thats completely even btw

9. decline FB 0adp

...seriously you idiot your post makes no sense, almost like your referencing someone else's comments stupid window licker does the glass on the school buses in your country taste any better or do your children ride donkeys to school. Tell them to stop licking the donkeys ..it's not the same you know



10. Stick to the subject. Instead of talking about attomic attacks, your narrow mind moved to personal attacks .

I wont say anything else, we have history with you and I know that you are a true american patriot that will do anything to defend his country's pride.

I just hope that "anything" wasnt making me dtw. Come on, I dont even play anymore so I dont give a .. you know what

11. What statement the 1st one was incoherent babbling? ..the 2nd one has been stated before and your obviously a brainless idiot.

The USA's involvement was nothing but HONOURQBLE in WWII say anything you want about the military conflicts we've been in afterwards but we didn't start WWII ,,Germany and Japan did. The Allies were not prepared for war when both Germany and Japan started their aggression. The civilians of both countries are victims of their insane governments/leaders not from unwanted US aggression... They started they got their asses kicked. We won period.

You just keep behaving over there and we won't have to fire up the Enola Gay again
    (I call shotgun) 

12. I believe there is a reason for Pearl Harbor as well (also stated earlier in the thread) but the "we won"part you did there was just phenomenal. So when someone attacks you with a knife you retaliate with a bazooka. When someone murders your wife you kill his entire family. Would you be a winner in those two situations? Nope.

13. SUPPORT!!!!!

iPhone

14. Sarcasm is pointless here

15. Wasn't being sarcastic

iPhone

16. Then something inside you is messed up

17. "USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!!!"

......TRUMP 2016

iPhone

18. The entire world filled with morons is obsessed with your pointless elections like someone gives a damn

19. Yeah and what's going on with elections in your country? (if they even have them) ...GUESS WHAT? No one cares...

..."USA!" "USA!" "USA!" "USA!" 

iPhone

20. We're still in the process of choosing the correct chieftain for our tribe.

Idiot.