A Better Way To Veil in EE Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llIIV-----VAL-3N7iN3-----VlIlI, Jan 26, 2013.

1. I fully agree Its tough to ask your clan mates to be responsible with their kingdom. How dare it be up to us to figure out our schedule in real life AND kaw. It seperates the clans of nubs and responsible players and that's not fair the game should be equally easy for all players, not just those familiar with the concept of 'Time'

[/sarcasm]
    Thank you

2. Huge support

3. Nice mags. Fully support 100%

4. I support but the veil is not only for EE, it's for other wars too.
    Think about it too.
    ~Lava.

5.  Support

6. Actually, devs make it so that you can't cast veil unless it does something.
    But support

7. Sounds legit

8. I support also making it easier to run checks by seeing the spell casted not having to worry about it.

9. Thats actually a good idea

10. How about a veil for each war. war 1 veil, war 2 veil

11. I support. Good idea. I think a spell to activate in each war would be better. That way inactivity don't effect the roster unless you need space for more actives

12. Support. There have been plenty of threads on the 'Opt In' solution, however, the devs claim this is too difficult. If they can't fix it, then this is a good comprimise 

... I would add, having the option to sort clan members (warring vs non-warring) would also be helpful in sorting wars. The message telling clan which members are veiled gets cut off if over 35 or so veiled ... and is a nightmare to sort for larger clans.