A 3v3

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Bombastic-Fairy-Lord, Sep 7, 2013.

1. I'm not here for sympathy.

I'm here to show that A) even though I may technically be classified as an EB "fairy", I do know how to war, and that other's like me are the same way.

And B) That PvP is not completely lost.

Perhaps you didn't realize it, but I'm far from being a noob. I have 2 years and 9 months under my belt.

Come December, I will be celebrating my 3rd year as a KaW player.

I have seen more friends than I can count leave because of being farmed, and not knowing how to fight back because, rather than doing something about it, and teaching new people how to actually fight, you just fling the word noob willy nilly at anyone who is below X stats.

For those calling me a noob, maybe I am. Or maybe I'm not. Who really cares?

If I am a noob, then at least not all noob's are "EB Fairies". If I'm not, then good day to you sirs and ma'am's.

I am not here looking for sympathy. I am here looking for support. I don't want your help. I want you to recognize that PvP is not dead in small clans, or small kingdoms.

It's not just for monster players.

It's for everyone that has ever actually been taught how to do it, rather than be criticized because they have no idea what to do, because they were never taught.