-_HoTTy_-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can we just take a moment and all imagine roni?
    And take bets of her IQ?
    <3

2. bye everybody mystery solved shadows is just a osw war runner and leaves friends in the lurch who had put thier kaw lives on the line trying to defend her and smooth over trouble she brought upon them and a resetter. looking forward to all your new translations of me shadow .because i know plenty to flip the script back on you. no wonder you zoned into me because your jealous of the Lsa history i had .it all makes sense now

3. Yes Jenni are you thick? Lol

I don't even know Shadow or whoever the **** they are, but I know your dumb ass ********.

Doesn't take much to figure you out. You're clearly sad about your own existence and spreading ******** about others is the only time you feel good about yourself. It must suck to be ugly AND stupid.

4. Roni. Imp was a friend to almost all the LSA members before dread even became a recruit. Of all the people who could comment with certainty on LSA history without LSA tags. She's one of the few.

5. I made roni rage quit. Good riddance.

6. I imagine the only thing tiny about Roni is her IQ.

7. I'm almost full troops, all day, racking up defender wins. If anyone thinks I'm lying, feel free to gimmie a few love taps. Not hitting eb much because I'm lazy, and want my defender medal.

8. Damn girl DAT ass pays good

9. wordwaster i been sending all the dtw screenshots of jenni for the past 8 hours to troll machine .he knows jenni has been lieing and u can add me and ill send them all to u as well and you can see my newsfeed in the past 8 hours. jenni you just made yourself be known as a liar unto troll machine now. haha

10. eh. i don't know about the last 8 hours. but she was up when i hit her just then.

11. ....you needed ss of her being DTW to realize this? Damn. Didn't think you could even be more stupid than what I thought you already were. Thanks for proving the impossible is possible.

12. Deni you're known for telling the truth as much as Roni. Maybe you should duel it out for the dumb ass ***** crown.

13. i apologize for bashing you earlier. Word made me realize it was not okay, i am sorry.

14. I would. I truly would. But I don't want to take one of your only achievements away.

15. *on this episode of the real housewives of kaw *

16. Lol that actually made me laugh.

It wouldn't work out anyway, your slut crown would get in the way.

18. As for Roni, Please keep going i am enjoy this **** so much :lol:

[​IMG]

Got my bowl of popcorn, and a large monster, curled up watching you be a little attention whore!! :lol: freaking better then live TV. God you should try out for Worlds Dumbest Internet Trolls, i am sure you would make the top 5.

As for you thinking you can get me i n trouble for my pic, because ik u cry to mods when you hate it,Boom, i have permission to post it.

[​IMG]

Please continue. it is so freaking entertaining!! :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x

19. Takes a slut to know a slut. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.