_GabrieI_

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Jackson413, Jun 30, 2012.

1. BACK OFF!!!! GEEZ FRIEND! NOT FOOD

2. ._. Do you wanna go swimming in this pot with me, friend? :]

3. Hansels beat attackbuild 9/10... And if losing just convert to pure spy...

4. If it's 1 v 1 - you will see no outside hits from Jacksons side, as long as this stays fair.

MissB - Jackson is free to post what he likes if it doesn't involve .Alpha. directly.

Mods can decide if this thread is inappropriate.

5. @Willy

Dnt hate on missb or else ill pick us and mess u up

6. Post what he likes, i agree. But really another thread? This one liner could have just as well been posted on Gab's thread.

7. LOL @ Lobster

Relax killer. I'm not picking on MissB.

And MissB I am not an owner of Alpha, but the owners are watching the threads. 

Jackson is a zombie Gab. Get ready for a long, meaningless few days.

You are essentially a spy build, and have higher CS - I don't see the point in challenging an attack build.

I doesn't prove anything more than you are a hansel with nothing to lose.

8. And i guarantee that there'll be no hits from my mates.

I relish the challenge Willy. Ask around, I dont sleep either, I kaw at work, and worst of all i've done this dozens of times before against the worst of the worst of war clans. May the best kingdom win.

9. Against an attack build I would not be very good. My spies can be pinned pretty easily.

Joeeee offered to war instead if Jackson wanted to war an attack build. So what if he is bigger, smaller players still stand a chance with a good strategy

10. I guess the agreement hasn't been honored.

Jax is getting outside hits.

11. Hang on- i got the reins on my pack held tight.

12. There are no outside hits from sabotage, if members of the kawmunity want to hit Jackson, well we can't control that.

13. Gimme their names willy - i'll farm em
    Too 

14. Warring a spys no fun. Especially when they can pin attack and let hell loose with their spies, while ur a sitting duck :( Have fun though. ;)

15. I ensure u we r not hitting Jackson , our members are honourable and , gabe would have it no other way. He has a point to prove and he will

16. If u see any hits from a sabotage member ( which you won't ) pal me the evidence

17. Need to challenge that. Someone named Chipmunk324 is hitting me and assassinating my troops. I have no clue if he is Sabotage or not. Can .ALPHA. AND your clan possibly deal with this **** to keep this fair?

Lets keep this fair and maybe cf until this shithead is dealt with.

18. Chipmunk is not sabotage. He is a hopper.

19. I also believe that he had a run in and was farmed for a week by HTE.