__PERSEPOLIS__ vs -Warlor-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Just check EB records. You can tell if it was FFA or not.

2. Yeah this noob above is something, he knows how to check it. It was feb 14th valentines day.

3. Ok? :lol: Calm down, wasn't aware of specific dates. Anyways it doesn't matter, it's a clans decision to kick somebody or not. It's actually your responsibility to request a pass if you were not given one. It's his fault.

4. Its not a writen rule nor common sense to apply in a clan and ask them for wall post. They need to keep track of who is coming who is leaving, who needs to be kicked who needs to seal next etc. As a player all i have to do is dropping a seal and hit their evb according to their terms. Now who is coming who is going not my business they have 20 admins to take care of that

5. If an admin forgets to give you a pass you wouldn't be worried? If I didn't get a pass I would ask for it right away. There is no one to blame but himself.

6. Why not post own wall with seal time stamp.
    Have admin go verify from there.
    I was booted by an admin at Death Lncarnate. In PM he told me I was an HtE mooch.
    Told him i sealed 3x in a row yesterday go look at EB history n he answered not my job.
    So here I am not there n idc about them n how they treat anyone. I was not the 1st to leave or get booted n not the last.
    Life does goes on.

7. Resolved good luck mama :) happy kawing everyone

8. I got FFA right here for all you suckahs 