__PERSEPOLIS__ Vs. True Spartans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Aug 24, 2014.

1. um.. what? ask em for a cf then let's play. i'll break you with this account and have 11 alts running hte for funds.

bu the way, you just admitted that you got zeroed when you've been tellin people that nobody can pin you.

2. you have zero spies on persepolis and 0 spies on jasminbala.

i guess someone's been lying.

ask for a cf. it isn't wrong to admit defeat to a clan. especially an apoc clan.

3. why arent you talking you stupid ****

4. Zattoichi. I wouldn't be bragging about having 11 alts if I were you. That speaks volumes about your life.

Sad for you actually.

5. normally o would agree with you ali.

6. Zatto I was not replying cause either I was too scared of u bc u have 11 alts (not that I beating the **** out of 2 clans) or I was trying to prepare a formal cf request lmaooo give me a break my future little toy hahaaa

7. Think you are the dumbest person on our CA in quite a while. Congrats :)

8. Agreed ^ :lol:

9. Hahaaaaaaaaa, very funny just thank Martin lmao

10. Update is, they are giving up, proof os on __persepolis__ wall. :) but those who know me they also know that I need no proof. My ghost flying over their clan is my proof :D

11. Cool story, no one cares.

12. giving up what? Beating a dead horse

13. And what reaction are you expecting?:) sounds like you are crying for help yourself. The drama you are creating is amusing yet unnecessary just like the kid jasmin above  keep it up you might earn yourself some sad attention!

14. Front 0/2, lady 0/2 assass lol u toys think im scared of your entire noob family ?? Wrong Toys, dead Wrong lmao

15. and we are shaking over a washed up, 0 ally having, 0 pot having, crap paying, fail PS!

Time=wasted

16.  what Front said 