__PERSEPOLIS__ Vs. True Spartans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Btw I only respect one man in TS and thats Yarmes, if you at any point during our 3 years war decided to talk to me and appologize just do it through Yarmes. Dont waste your time following me :) Good luck

2. Jas,I doubt anyone's declaring. If you are getting inc from multiple players from multiple clans, its because those players find you annoying. Call it Kaw's way of getting rid of its undesirables.

3. I'm assuming cr is also showing no interest to fight someone else's war.

4. Read back dumbass. CR isnt hitting you- Just because one person hits doesnt mean the clan's targetting you

5. Did i say this a 5 star game that everyone must play??????????

6. Hahahhaah.

Good luck. True Spartans and CR are gonna eat your lunch.

7.  other noob crying?? Well done TS!!! 

8. Jasmin a.k.a. __persepolis__'s wall speaks for itself.

9. been away a month and comeback to this pure noob butthurt sadness. 3 clans vs 1 is pitiful.

10. Persepolis made another attention thread? Is he a pure spy and trying to burn people's pots again

11. Silvernooblet you are very smart lmao

12. Oh damn persepanoob must have got mommies iPhone again.... Good luck ts y'all gonna need it persepanoob is an awesome ....lmfao I can't even type lie about the Muppet.

13. I hate to tell you this but, you aren't a spartan unless you a Greek and were born in Sparta

14. Thanks for telling me.

15. Killa I found your mommies phone bra, will send it over along with her stuff left here.

16. Roleplay, these noobs are sfartans brother, neither greek nor spartan. I'm just teaching them kaw 101 ;))))

17. Lmao obviously OP is Perse,

Ain't no body else writin' bout this guy

OmegaLSA

18. Roleplay, are you even Roman?