__PERSEPOLIS__ Vs. True Spartans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by jasmin-bala, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Perseus hit me so hard I had to tap out, then he farmed the crap out of me in kaw and I almost reset. I don't mess around anymore but good luck to you op may perseus have mercy on your kaw soul.

2. I can challenge these 3 clans if they could keep me pinned constantly for 1hr I will quit the game. If you couldnt u promise here to be good kids from now. Just post me Good Kids on my wall. How it works? We pick neutral Judge, All your three clan hit me and I shouldnt be able to hit the judge for 1hr constant, if thats too long for you noobs we can make it 30min. Let me know noobs let me know quick lol

3. Nothing hits harder than my nan. Its not about how hard your nan can hit, its about how hard she can get hit.

4. Sure Persepolis, but we get to pick the judge. And you have to figure out who it is by yourself :lol:

5. __PERSEPOLIS__ has the door slammed in his face and yes he reaction is !

[​IMG]

6. Seems you might be a few fries short of a happy meal.................yep we have super special powers that will let us hit ur troops to 0

7. more "egg" gifs please lol

8. U see their council is scared of the challenge so what else you expecting from a bunch of noobs? The exciting part is they call you eb fairy lmao
    It's indeed a shame to put a target on ca and three clans cant keep him pinned for 30min. Well toys if you cant handle an acc you better close down that joke of a war clans :D

9. Wait u are saying we are not an war clan !?

Answer:Its Non of Your worrys

We can't Pin u for a Hour!?

Answer: U are always sz since u are a ps So u don't need to come to formus To cry u got our Wall as Our Sholder To cry on .

peace & Out
    ☆ ɢɩɵɯɪɴɢ ╋ ʂҭʌʀ ☆

10. Three clans can't keep "him" pinned? This the height of your intelligence? Your previous post has you saying "I recruited 8 members" like... Come on.. Plz 

11. Jasmin I'm pretty sure I kept you pinned for a good while when we were going at it 

12. Its really only one clan^

13. Support to Kuzisa

14. Hey guys maybe he quit kaw & joined Naw(Noobs At War )

15. [​IMG]

seems pinned to me

16. Persepolis is the op. He does this every time he gets into a spot of bother. All he's really doing is showing us his alts.

17. True Roland and then your mom woke you up with a bucket of water lol

18. Oh ****. He brought your mother into it Roland. I'm sorry Roland. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I'm here for you