__PERSEPOLIS__ vs. Epic Fate

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIl__CYRUS__lIl, Sep 28, 2013.

1. I'm done posting on this damn forum site...enjoy all your news ️

2.  all the **** pers talks he can back up you have no idea, he is a true old shool mastermind of kaw

3. Old school lmfao your almost as funny as he is  hahahaha

4. u dont even know what a face account is

5. White u r another that has no clue lol...pers was shiit talking in our cc about a damn EB that just wasn't functionable for how we wanted to run things so all could unload. Then proceeded to talk shiit to Isaac because he didn't agree with him. That's not how we do things in fate! No tolerance for those who disrespects our fam over here whatsoever!

6. Bwhahahahhaahhahahaha

If it isn't 'ol perse the forums funniest noob.

Hey bro, tell us more about this clan your gonna fail on for the next 6 months.

7. Let me guess do you consider yourself old school too white?!?! Look at battle #'s n go log on your PC n look at days played n tell me who's old school

8. do i have to tell everyone this isn't my original account i been here since xmas of 2009

9. It seems only noobs bring that up those who don't know who LWP is obviously haven't been a) playing very long and/or b) in the world of OSW which means your chicken 

10. Oh hey TNT I was waiting for your butt in here again, you are a bit late though sorryyyy, next thread I will reserve a spot for your comments 

11. Bro these noobs are claiming to be mother of kaw and father of all clans but know no one in this game thats fun pounding their butts though

12.  seriously i cause so much **** and this is what i get

13. LWP of course these noobs were busy finishing up their warbeast, they aint know nothing of osw except isaac who is a great eb noob warrior im having fun bro u know me 

14. Late? I made it within 5 pages, and any ways, seeing as you'll be filling this clans news full of fails for the next few months I think I have a big window of opportunity for comments.

15. Rotfl! We know plenty of bigs in this game lol but we handle our own n don't cry outside for help

16. Oh yeah obviously u never cry for help thats why a 1v1 becomes 1v 3 clans not a problem at all will get your butts handed 

17. Wow u r a real dumbass!!! Lol pers used 3 accts on Isaac first instead of keeping 1v1. Guess he couldn't handle it all on his own K done talking to you now. Tired of wasting my time :) have a great day/night

18. Lwp how many times have you reset ? Lol go sit back down at the kids table.

19. @ erebus i have reset once actually,and ive always switched mains when necessary, been hacked by certain people( iprophet) or when it was not against the rules given accounts away. I have reset an account 1x and that was an ally bomb on an LR member️ Look at Dubpen wall for a list of all my past face accounts bro️

20. acct been hacked? lmao