9/11 - What Really Happened

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Imitation-Cheese, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Steel Melts > 2500degF
    Jet Fuels Burning point < 1600degF

How would the core steel beams subdue to the Jet Fuels heat? It is 900degF difference.

Also explain Tower 7 collapse. Jet Fuels, Diesel, etc??

2. had anybody noticed the old us $20 bill? if u fold the bill a few times and u see twin towers on fire

3. thermite tbh i think.the goverment did that just to start a war to make.room.for a building and just brainwash us

4. Henrymakow.com,check that page cheese

5. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

6. At what point did my answer ever mention the specific word 'melting?' You have thrown words into my answer that were simply not there. Heats between 900 degrees Fahrenheit to what some even estimate as 1200 will not melt them entirely, but will significantly weaken their strength, say by 85%, which would be more than enough for the 'Pancake' effect as it is known to take place. Fire-fighters at the scene have made accounts of hearing 'ratchet-like' noises of floors hitting one another, approximately 9 per second. Once again, let me emphasise that the impact did not melt the steel skeleton of the building, it simply weakened it to the point where pancaking occurred. I have studied civil engineering at ETH Zürich and so this is my expertise of the subject.

Personally, in my opinion I think it is simply wrong to pin the blame of this horrific attack on the Government, and to allow even a single shred of blame being taken away from Al Qaeda is what I personally think to be an insult to the thousands who died that day. Of course, it's a free country and people are entitled to think whatever they wish, but perhaps consider 'wait, maybe this was just a catastrophic failure by the structural design' rather than some mass Government conspiracy. Oh, and as for building 7? I would place it's own collapse down to the storage of oxygen and diesel tanks in the building, if a more specific location of where these tanks were stored was given, it may be easier to explain this.

7. I am convince of the 'pancake' effect if it is a controlled demolition.

With the lower level support columns not affected by the impact, the speed and assymetrical of the collapse would defy the law of conservation of momentum.

8. If melting point of steel is 2795 degrees f then for it to be weaken the temp must be about 2300 degrees

The hottest jet fuel which is a kerosine mixture will only burn at 1400 degrees f

Now we know the steel was melted how that happened is only 1 of two ways in the steel plant that it was made or thermite

Now look at how the structure was built all cross members were welded not put together by nuts and bolts the only thing on the steel beams that were put together by nuts and bolts were where the concrete floors where held together

9. All the bait in this thread is so obvious, lol

10. So if the Jet Fuel burning temperature is unlikely to melt the steel beams, why molten steels were found on Ground Zero?
    Hmm...Thermite.

11. And they let you people have guns.

12. Thermite is a exothermic oxidation reaction when ignited can reach temps of 4000 degrees f

13. kelvin or celcius if you talk science please :'(

14. 

15. 2477.594444 degrees kelvin

2204.44444 degrees Celsius

That is what thermite temps will reach

16. Again steel beams didn't need to melt any hot metal metal bends much more easily then colder metal the fact the fireproofing around steel beams I have always wondering if fall off from crash or so lazy ass never corrected bc it would have costed millions of dollars to fix we have seen bridges fall out of solo fact or poor maintenance pretty sure that would have been covered up after fact so they didn't get nailed for the lives of thousands of ppl if that was the case.

17. The pancake happened so fast it was as if the falling structure had no resistance all the way down. You'd think each impact to the next floor would cause a momentary impulse, slowing the reaction down just a bit, but that is not what I observed. What I see on the videos is the portion of the structure above the point of impact - descending in freefall.

18. Once a floor falls that carried millions of pounds at a speed u think the next floor can stop is so easily as the floor below was also weakened?

19. No, but as much as that floor weighs, it still needs to accelerate the next floor from rest to gravitational speed before it impacts the next floor and so on...

20. In the mid-1990s British Steel and the Building Research Establishment performed a series of six experiments at Cardington to investigate the behavior of steel frame buildings. These experiments were conducted in a simulated, eight-story building. Secondary steel beams were not protected. Despite the temperature of the steel beams reaching 800-900° C (1,500-1,700° F) in three of the tests (well above the traditionally assumed critical temperature of 600° C (1,100° F), no collapse was observed in any of the six experiments).

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysi ... steel.html