9/11 - What Really Happened

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Imitation-Cheese, Sep 11, 2015.

1. My problem with 9/11 is the US Govt is not totally transparent on serious matters n rarely is. Keeping the ppl in the dark can be considered manipulation n deception hiding the real truths. Conspiracies r born upon this. Too often too many Q's arise about everything that is important including 9/11. Truly hard to believe anything as presented with such a history of undisclosed facts n only release what info deemed necessary.
    How often if ever has full disclosure occurred?

Its the whole truth n nothing but the truth not selectivity of what the public is given.

2. What if full disclosure gives away intel to help with another attack? I bet they also hide their own actions to look better one person said the new said at first the one plane was shot down with us citizens onboard if they did u think they really wanna admit they killed our own ppl even though that was likely the best course as action as they were gonna die regardless they just kept from more ppl from being killed and more damage, however other note I would love to believe I would have pushed to overtake the plane (to my death) if I already admitted to myself I was gonna die however in that case I fear personally I wouldn't b strong enough to make that call but only follow others if they choose to push it if I was in that situation. However as far as the person who bought that much I believe the news ran with the first thing they heard which could have been likely incorrect.

3. Gonna go with our government did it

4. U really think i believe the media n govt press releases in totality? Think again I'm not naive n I know omissions r present.

5. I love this post

6. Ok well use this link have a read it's a bit sarcastic but it's meant to be.

http://www.sott.net/signs/editorials/si ... Parody.php

7. Here's an interesting set of facts that are seldom mentioned by conspiracy theorists:

1. Western secret services knew that something was brewing in the months before 9/11. Early in the year 'chatter' had been picked up in al-Qeada networks about possible hijackings and suicide attacks. At this point the chatter about the two was separate. But it was enough that Western intelligence started worrying about the G8 meetings that were to be held in Genoa, Italy in late July 2001.

2. In late June 2001, Italian intelligence operating in London records a conversation among Abu Hamza al-Masri and two other Jihadis where al-Masri speaks of an attack to be carried out using planes. This is interesting because it is the first time you hear about an attack planned with more than 1 plane.
    The threat is consider high enough that the Italian security forces place anti-aircraft missile batteries in Genoa, close the immediate air space to all civilian traffic and fly constant patrols with jet fighters.

3. There was a previous event that would have given pause to the intelligence community. On Christmas eve of 1994 a group of Algerian terrorist belonging to the Groupe Islamique Armé (GIA) hijack an Air France plane out of Algiers and land in France. French intelligence receives information from a mole within GIA that the terrorists plan to take off again and crash the plane in Paris. Special forces stormed the plane killing the terrorists.

This to say that there seems to have been a certain set of indications that islamic terrorists were actually planning this attack. I'm not going to speak to the actual attacks of 9/11 but I think that these facts need to mentioned.

8. War makes interesting bedfellows in Iraq and Syria the west is not fighting along side the Iranians. More specifically the Qods - the Iranian special forces of the Revolutionary Guard.

9. With all the evidences out there..so many open questions.

Yes, terrorist crash those planes but Who is the real Mastermind.

Thankfully there is China, NWO would not be any sooner. Peace Out

10. Yes, because it's bedfellow N Korea would rule peacefully.

Yes, no government would want to admit shooting a plane full of it's own citizens down, however, the RAF for one I know has orders to shoot down any un identified or non responsive planes within a certain radius of britains main cities