7th Anniversary Celebration! - UPDATED

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Lmao always something ridiculous released. I'm betting the changes that took place after removal of resets is exactly why there's no more resets ppl are trapped to tap!They are well aware if they brought back resets at least 45-50% of KaW would definitely leave and bid the bleep dirty apes bye-bye! Consoles are where it's at!

2. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Where's my glitch . Glad the devs released an update for there 20 best friends .

3. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

$5 says there won't be an 8th year celebration

4. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Happy Birthday KAW!!! Thank you for the game and the great friends I've been blessed to have met through it!!!!

5. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

I am very disappointed with the new building upgrades. The cost of each new upgrade is ludicrous. Adding ridiculously expensive upgrades ruins the game and makes it a lot easier for people to walk away.

6. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Guessing mr unmistakable is a Dev account that went postal .

7. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

21bil cs now. Rip kaw

8. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Wth happen grant need answers

9. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

They screwed up and blamed the player by banning him for their mistake. Classic ATA move.

10. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

11. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

We've locked specific accounts while we evaluate their impact on game balance and the economy. We'll announce more as soon as we can.

12. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

100's of quad trillions were leaked into the market . The game is destroyed . I hope you have a reset button to put things back to how they were before the build releases .

13. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

K

14. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Good thing we pay to test things and such... how are you going to compensate for gold out now, since took hours for support to do their job

15. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Okay we have a player with 20 billion cs now (check ally lb #13) who makes 275 trillion from a single hte. How can this even be balanced or fair devs? This is just crazy. No normal guy can keep up with it. How do you want to war those ppl? How do you want to get past 12.5 billion defense stats? Those huge players who pay loads of money for this game are having invincible status now.

I don't know what you think, but in my opinion this is as far away from balanced and fair as north pole is from south pole.

16. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Free BC for all would be enough compensation

17. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Where is your kaw wayback image file? Restart!

18. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Thankfully this was only a small mistake which they made efforts to fix immediately.

19. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Immediately... took 3-4 hours

20. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Any ban on any of these accounts would be absurd. This was ATA's fault. Full stop. Too bad it took them 9 hours to discover the 'glitch' that would've taken 30 seconds if it had been properly tested prior to release.

Good luck untangling the mess this has created. The impacts of the gold generated extend well beyond the 'specific accounts'.

Hopefully you understand at least this much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.