7th Anniversary Celebration! - UPDATED

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

These levels are a really nice gold pit, however people look at it, will be healthy for the game, the stat increase isnt as big as i thought either.

Abyss to Osman, 130m cs bc to a 550m cs bc

Osman level 11-20, 550m cs bc to 1.2b cs bc?

Im not sure if this is accurate, but the amount of gold required will be healthy especially for the market.

They will hopefully increase general plunder earned on ebs again, and there will definitely be higher sb rewards for upcoming events (not copy pasted i hope).

Many ppl say 'no point in playing anymore' or 'never get bc'. Do you even need to bc? Theres more ways to enjoy the game than to bc and fairy it out while building bfa and getting lb. I personally still play for war and osw.

Small rant over

2. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

To be fair, most people were complaining about the people above 1.2bcs, and more around 10-20bcs

3. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

That was a glitch thats been fixed as for as i know

4. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

So we understand its a business and making money is the goal but bigger cs means faster premium Eb (hte) and we've seen the optional bar in the second half of that Eb.Why not make it permanent? For the loyal paying customers it would mean a lot.

5. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Agree with the nub

6. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Agreed (me and chubby agree on something???)

Seriously though hte and zta go way too quick if more than a few large players are hitting it. With a clan of roughly 25 people skimming hte it was over in a matter of minutes and that's us trying to be slow.

The extra optional bar on hte was a great move forward and it worked well for everyone.

7. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Finally time to Quit this game? been on for a long time. Met a lot of people and had some Good times in old school OSW's.

Fare well to all my friends and companions through tough times. To all who I've played with y'all made this game a place to be.

Can't say that I will miss this game, but will sure miss the fine people spread across KAW?

8. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Remove xtals jail...C'mon devs

9. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

It was fixed, I was just saying that's what most people were complaining about.

10. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Please put seals on sale ;)

11. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Please put seal on sale tank you

12. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

They will on Black Friday.

13. UPDATE - 9/16

We've decided to extend our Anniversary Celebration.

The HTE & ROTWB Promo will be extended until 12PM PDT on Monday, September 19th.
    We're also bringing back the extra HTE Bar for the duration of this Promo!

PLUS: You'll receive an extra 7th Anniversary Crux Chest the next time you log in!

14. Do a bonus on free ebs, cheapskates

15. Grant one question and one more request. Will it be possible to purchase the 77% crux chest this weekend? Since it appears we won't have unlimited xstal for weekend can we have cap increased to 48 xstal from 24 per day for weekend?

Thanks,
    Midget

16. This is why i'm gonna quit lul

18. Why not lift the xtal limit as well? Lets just go all out in this gold rush...ring in that 7th anniversary in style.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.