7th Anniversary Celebration! - UPDATED

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UPDATE - 9/16

We've decided to extend our Anniversary Celebration.

The HTE & ROTWB Promo will be extended until 12PM PDT on Monday, September 19th.
    We're also bringing back the extra HTE Bar for the duration of this Promo!

PLUS: You'll receive an extra 7th Anniversary Crux Chest the next time you log in!

Join us as Kingdoms at War celebrates its 7th Anniversary!

With the help of amazing players like you Kingdoms at War continues to thrive, becoming one of the longest running mobile games out there at a whopping SEVEN YEARS OLD!

To celebrate this amazing achievement, we've got a number of goodies in store for you.

New Osmon Rai Levels

Grow your kingdom with BRAND NEW levels for buildings, available to build in Osmon Rai.

7th Year Achievement

(Available Now)

Players who reach their 7th year of playing Kingdoms at War will receive the new 7 Year Veteran Achievement, providing an additional +1% to all stats.

7th Anniversary Swag Bags!

(Available until 9/19 @ 12PM PDT)
    The next time you log in to Kingdoms at War (before 12PM PDT on September 19th) you'll receive a variety of anniversary goodies including...

Health Crystal
    A free Health Crystal to aid you in battle!

77 Anniversary Fireworks
    77 Firework Potions to celebrate in style with your friends (or enemies). These potions are just for fun, and send a special message to the person they're used on.

7th Anniversary Crux Chest
    A Special Anniversary Crux Chest that provides a 77% Plunder Bonus (77 minutes) from Epic Battles. This spell also stacks with Regular and Golden Crux Chests.

Note:7th Anniversary Crux Chests expire at 12PM PDT on Monday September 19th, so be sure to use them before that time.

HTE & ROTWB Promo

(9/15 @ 12 PM PDT - 9/17 @ 12PM PDT)

Enjoy 77% Bonus Plunder from all HTE & ROTWB epic battles completed!

2. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Yay free things

3. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Loot bags a little small but I'll take anything free :)

4. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Edited... Ata sucks.

5. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

You serious? I'm 1 train away from bc and you pull this crap? Really?

6. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Anyone else still have the 6 year fireworks? Lol the info on mine still say to celebrate 6 years of KaW by blowing up part of it 

7. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Ty dev.

8. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Please remove crystal lock lol

9. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Well done devs. Most non-paying players will be pissed off now as your wonderful upgrade is just hilarious. If you want to stop kaw just tell us and shut down the servers but don't do such a crap to us.
    I guess kaw is the longest-running tap tap game available in app store but you now made it completely impossible to ever get close to building complete without spending loads of money. This really sucks, I'm out.

10. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

The 7th anniversary key should cost 7,777 gold instead of 3,000.

11. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Idiots u going to need 777% bonus just to keep pace

12. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

It's rather the oppposite. Kingdoms at War is and continues to go strong, and as such we must continue to provide additional content in all aspects, including in this case end-game content.

13. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Grant, check WC. Forums. See what the masses think

14. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Much appreciation KaW. But I would like to make a small request can we have a road map? Or fill us in on my ideas that are being made? Been on my mind for awhile now that would be really nice. Anyways thank you happy kaverssary eur one. that's from the grammar people (;

15. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

I am now looking at a 1.1billion CS hansel. I'm sorry but how can you think that is good? In less than a year the max spy attack went from 65mil to over 500mil. Can you please, please do something for everyone else except the huge people who will play the game no matter what.

16. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Thank you for the goodies, but new buildings wtf

17. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Can you slash abyss and hf prices or highland prices now?. And i think we need over 2.6 Quadrillion to bc now so it shouldn't be an issue right?

18. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Yay for new buildings/levels!! I know many will come on here and complain but there's a lot of folks who do like these things. Being build complete isn't some "end" to the game. It's actually rather boring, been there many times now. I'm glad we've got more to work on.

The plunder increase makes it much more feasible than smaller folks realize too. The cost seems astronomical until you see what you make for plunder each day with the upgrades. It snowballs and those huge prices don't look nearly as crazy then.

19. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Thank you for this. I explains the situation very well.

20. Re: 7th Anniversary Celebration!

Swag Bag️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.