60%-70% SH clan required just for matchup

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Well sh are not the problem, some clans are running all sh to match an all sh roster but the matching system still matches an all sh roster to a clan with 4 bigs!

2. AMERICA...

[​IMG]

Home of the Stanley Cup!

3. I think we have reached the point of no return. If drastic action isn't taken quickly EE is to die a very quick death and rightfully so if nothing changes. SH don't like people complaining about SH.
    The truth is a mid can't find a war for crap as the OP expressed. LB/SH if you're a mid go bleep yourself. Wars used to be about skill and tactics and most clans had a decent chance of defeating each other. Now you know 90% of the time if you will win or lose once match up is made. It's about how much of an ugly roster can I get together to screw the opposition over,who's lb is biggest,how many sh yadadadadada BORING.

To help other builds have a chance of warring, a minimum cs quota is needed to limit the number of sh able to participate in each war. I'm not saying SH shouldn't be allowed to war but a cs quota would allow other builds to actually war for a change. It's a joke sort it out for once and get your act together

4. If they nerf sh then everyone will just complain about small mids next or a lvl 1 vol hansel

5. Its not the build. Its the plunder mechs. If you really want to encourage more bigger builds to war change how wars are scored

6. Asign each action a set amount of points if it goes threw. ie 2 for attacks 2 for assasin 4 for steal and .5 for scouts

7. Leave the ko system as is and the team with the most points at the end wins

8. Ram, all sh still has 100% hit ratio if you have 1 big enough.

The bigs/ sh would not match all sh clans if they were not trying to cheat the system with bfe.

So now they have to cry cause they cant beat up on noobs anymore, when they should fix thier own roster so it dont happen.

Its all strategy.. yours is not working change it.

9. We all know that hit ratio is back of the bus dumb. They should add total stats into equation. If one clans total stats a lot higher then do not match them this will stop lb/sh clans from matching ppl who want to fight with a fair roster.

10. I liked the idea of being to hit sh/gh in war and having them pay a decent amount. There would be a lot less sh around if they paid big builds 70 mil or so in war.

11. For every fix tgere is a way to work around it, sh pay good. No problem swap out them att buildings for spy, war ps, still keep the lb and tanks on top.

There will always be a different strategy, point i tried to make earlier, dont cry to the devs to fix it, come up with something new.

It used to be everyone wanted hansels, everyone built sdt to stop em. Now they cant get wars.

ADAPT

12. SHOUT OUT TO SCYTHE WHO WARRED WITH FOUR SH OR LESS LAST NIGHT AS DID WE. RESPECT TO ANY CLAN WHO WARS WITH A NON-STACKED ROSTER. THE REST OF YOU ARE A JOKE AND WILL ALWAYS BE A JOKE. GOOD DAY

13. I was a sh in s3 and found it great to b able to do the things u can do however I find it insane to war for equipment that you can't use. Kinda like saving money only to not be allowed to spend it.. so I bit the bullet and now am three weeks into an attack build conversion. I challenge all sh that love this game to do the same.vlets return this to a war game like it is supposed to be.

14. Sounds like a real case of butt hurt and truth at the same time rofl

15. Support, but you're a munter.