5th Anniversary Celebration

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 10, 2014.

1. How do you see how long you've been playing??

2. Well done!

3. Where to see your 1 for the veteran achievement bonuses??

4. Where to see your 1 for the veteran achievement bonuses??

5. Using PC, you can see the date your account was created.

You've played since Jul 23, 2012. :)

6. I have 4 year achievement yet I'm so small compared to others I know with 1 and 2 years lol.

7. Ok thanks I use iPad :) thanks!

8. All fixed now thank u KAW 

9. Says each year adds 1% bonus to all. Plunder bonus still at 0%. You continue to disappoint.

10. HAPPY KAWVERSARY

11. Awesome, this is really cool

12. Wowww nice........

13. Nice. Thank you kaw_Admin

14. Aww thtss awesome! Congratz and thank u!

15. @DEVS_______________________________1. Does plunder bonus count for PVP as well?

2. If you were logged in at 11:30pm, and you were kawing until 12:30am, would you get the spell? Or does it only come when you re-log in?

16. Can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a pancake recipe.
    1 1/2 cups milk
    1 egg
    2 teaspoons vanilla extract
    2 cups White Wings self-raising flour
    1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
    1/3 cup caster sugar
    25g butter, melted
    Whisk milk, egg and vanilla together in a jug. Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in centre. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined.
    Step 2

Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush pan with butter. Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve