5th Anniversary Celebration

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Can u please devs implement a mith spell that double ur troops regen as promo does?? It would be nice

2. #Support50%RegenAsPerm

3. Devs! High fives for the double regen! Probably one of my favorite promotions ever.

4. Just a question to dev about this achievement for number of years on kaw. Mine only says one but I hve been playing on kaw for three years atleast. But my achievement only statesone. I do ask if u could pls fix it thx and happy kawing peeps.

5. Just took a quick look at the account you're posting from and you joined October 31st of 2012, so you'll be having your second anniversary this year. Keep in mind playtime isn't counted across multiple accounts, however it is counted through resets.

6. kaw_community, just to know, what was KaW's first day? In month, day, and year.

7. September 11th, 2009 was kaw's first day if I'm not mistaken.

8. I see, nice, but only one can provide a more accurate answer

9. Can we be able to buy your banner?

10. Devs today's 100 man Indy was great fun Ty  big wars like these have always gotten positive feed back as far as I've seen. Would you consider hosting these more often? I could bet that they are such hits with the community as they are a rare treat you devs save for us.

So when they come around there is always a good turn out. They are just so fun I would love to have more of them to do. Also Ty for the double regain it rocks 

11. P.s. Also I enjoyed The Arrested development reference for the banana spell description 

12. Kaw_com, can i have a seal? Specifically this one?
    [​IMG]

13. Ive always said there is always money in the banana stand Michael

14. Still waiting for half price t5 lvl 4...

15. I think Double Regen should be a Permanent Feature. Why not?

16. Crystal sales will tank? Give 50% bonus on crystals and you may sell more. Do a combined promotion like HTE was supposed to be. If it works for ATA and the community, keep it. If it tanks sales, discontinue promotion.

17. Lovin the x2 regen ........shud keep it :)

18. Happy 5th Anniversary to all especially to 4-5 years old players. Thanks for all hard work and passion shown. You the REAL backbone of KAW.

19. Win-Win situation is best to sustain DEV and customers' relationship. Let's do non stop promo with whatever reason or even without any reason for the growth of KAW. Wish us best journey in KAW.