5th Anniversary Celebration

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Double troops was weird at first. Return 30 mins later to find I'm full. Nice one ata

2. Double regen every 5 minutes, One Piece.

Very stressful to skim a few accounts 

3. Happy Birthday kaw! Thanks for all the upgrades!! :D

4. Maybe a badge to commemorate the 5 year anniversary iWar?

5. Is that double regen turned on in war ?

6. Yes. And its about to be cray cray

7. double troop

8. Yes . Very cray cray

9. The dtw trick when you drop a building replace with a stable and drop that stable and blah blah blah....I think I remembered that right?

10. 100 person war, double regen...great fun

Tyvm for that one, definitely one to remember

11. The war was really fun, we won and got my banana spell :p and I love it
    Sadly the spell is for 24 hrs only, i wanted to have it forever though. I believe it should be given as a permanent spell considering it was once in a kawtime event.
    Anyways great job devs: )

12. Does the 100 man roster Indi war give 3 medallions since the drop for Indi wars is gonna increase to two next week? If not I think it should . Not fair to those that do this just to come back next week for regular indis and get 2 the Same

13. The 2x regen is a great idea, would love to see this happen more often 

14. I have no achievement for how long I've been playin plz fix

15. Hehee loved the first Indy war

Just wondering if lose second Indy do u still keep the bananas ? 

16. You will. Regardless of if you win or lose future wars, the spell you have will remain until it expires.

17. Kaw_community I think the regen as it is now gives a greater advantage to those mild spenders to grow faster.

With how rapid this game is evolving, it wouldn't be a bad idea to implement this regen permanently, or at least create a spell for it. If I have to make a thread and get supporters, will do.

18. ^ it's been asked for as long as I can remember, and was the reason Gaw was so successful in the beginning....

Until they took it away

19. Before all these buildings and upgrades came out, the 1hr regen was more than enough, not that much now, imo. Peeps who don't invest money on the game have to wait an hour to unload, catching up is hard.

20. Thanks for the 2x regen devs, happy anniversary.