5th Anniversary Celebration

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 10, 2014.

1. If you look at oracle and the prices of nobs. They have changed the price of seal to reflect the lowest single price nob pack (50 nobility)
    This is actually something many players have asked for, for a long time. Reducing the price to that of a single nobility purchase making impulse purchases more desirable and limiting it to one expense rather than being forced to spend more on larger packs ( even if longterm better value )
    The impulse purchase has long been a concern and hopefully this promo will show devs the revenue they have missed out on and reduce the price permanently.

2. Something happen to 100% bonus today? Seems as it started when promo was supposed to start not when I reload app

3. If the seal sale starts at 11:59 pm Sept 12 pst, why are they on sale now and it's only 2:38 am pst right now?

4. 11:59pm would be 1 minute before midnight and if it's alredy 2am pst we'll then that's why

5. Hurray I saved a dollar on my next Kaw purchase lol

6. 3X Mith Payout seems to be incorrect.
    I won twice yesterday and casted full 60 mith both times:
    Indy won 261. Base would be 87 mith.
    Primal won 144. Base would be 48 mith.

Winning 87 for casting 60, is much lower than my usual return, but might be within normal payout margin.

However, winning only 48 from casting 60 seems wrong. That means I lost 20 percent of mith cast. I have never before earned less than I cast.

Anyone else notice lower than expected mith yesterday?

Thank You. (yes I will email support too).

7. I knew devs would somehow bring the money grubbing into this somehow.

8. @EAGLES
    Yes, I had that problem too during War 24. I full casted but only got 150~miths-the normal mother payout for a fullcast during primal.

9. Today promo not worth. Seal should be 10 novelty point not 49.

10. Come on devs be a bit smarter you made seals 10 nobs off...

11. 5 years of Kaw and u couldn't make them 5$ off instead of 1$ off lol pfft where's the loyalty anything would have been better than 1$ off devs comeon fix this!

12. Lmao devs are handing out treats for their 5th year anniversary. Today they are treating themselves to more seal purchases 

13. 10 nobs off, kinda weak.

14. To the complainers, Beggars can't be choosers. Be thankful for what is given, we as players are not entitled to anything.

Thank You Devs

15. Free stuff, cut prices, boosted plunder. For the love of god, stop ******* complaining!!!

16. Everything was great up until today lmao

17. Happy 5th Anniversary to all KAW players especially those with 4 years badge. Without you ppl all these years, there won't be me and all new players. You are the real warriors of KAW. I can't even think of the amount of sacrifices (time, real money, passion and foregone golden opportunities in real life) you made just to make KAW to withstand time and trial till now. You also contributed so much to (the world) society by your generous donations through KAW to those in need caused by uncalled natural disaster. You are the HERO that me and the new players adore and love. Keep up your good work. Believe DEV will give more attention to supply you with more promo on sod, Xtals and nobs. All The Best to our journey in KAW.

18. 11:59 pm is the last minute of the day.
    11:59 pm Sept 12 happens AFTER 7:55 am Sept 12
    It is now 7:55 am Sept 12 pst
    So does the sale END at 11:59?

19. Oh. Never mind. Op changed the dates in original post. Thx