5th Anniversary Celebration

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Man that was so long ago think it was the first PvE update but can't remember never really paid attention to the updates lol still don't

2. Longest playing Kaw account that's still active??

3. yeah lets complain about free stuff!!!

4. I have the same issue as prince. I can pull bank records showing purchases from much longer than just a year ago... Been here at least 4 years.

5. So ur celebrating 9/11 devs?

6. Logged on no plunder spell : ( restarted app and device still nothing

7. i only got it when i logged in vie ATA. you might wanna try it, too.

8. Very nice

9. Ty for the advice eezian : ) tried logging in to kaw through the ata website , didn't work but then when I reopened kaw app the notification window for plunder spell was there : )

10. Congratulations on the 5 years and thank you for the gifts. =)

11. I've been playing since winter '09 and it says I've only been playing 3 years

12. Great! Happy anniversary KaW 

13. Sweet it only costs 15t to change build today instead of 30t

/end sarcasm

14. Thank you kaw for the great promotions. Just a suggestion. Perhaps it's possible to activate a spell that gives you the 100% bonus when you are ready to use it instead of when you first log in ?

15. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KAW!

16. Didn't get 50% for selling building.

17. Thanks for the plunder bonus KaW but can I second the suggestion made by Hit NiZ HiT. I logged in this morning before going to work and only managed to unload what I had in under a minute, the rest of the 2 hours was wasted. Is there any chance of a button that allows us to activate our bonus when we can use it properly. Thanks very much 

18. I never got the plunder bonus. To my knowledge.....

19. THIS IS AWESOME KAW. FINNALY GIVING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY!!!! I LOVE IT