5th Anniversary Celebration

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Kingdoms at War is turning 5 years old, and to celebrate we've got a variety of goodies for you throughout the rest of the week.

New Veteran Achievements
    (Available now!)

We're introducing new KaW Veteran Achievements. You'll now be able to earn 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 year achievements as you continue to play Kingdoms at War. These achievements come with a +1% all stat bonus for each year and will be available immediately.

Those curious about their start date can find this out by viewing your start date on the forums by accessing the forums from a PC.

Free Health Crystal
    (Available now!)

Enjoy a free Health Crystal the next time you log in to Kingdoms at war before 11:59PM PDT on Sunday September 14th.

Anniversary FIreworks
    (9/9 - 9/14)

Every day you log in to Kingdoms at war from now until 11:59PM PDT on Sunday September 14th you'll receive 10 Firework potions to celebrate in style with your friends (or enemies). These potions are just for fun, and send a special message to the person they're used on.

KaW Chat + Trivia
    (9/10 - 9/12)

kaw_community will be popping into the forums and world chat chatting with players and asking trivia questions. If you're the first person to answer correctly (as determined by my device) you'll earn a Health Crystal and 10 more Fireworks!

Anniversary Plunder Bonus Spell
    (9/10 - 9/12)

The first time you log in each day from September 10th through 12th you'll receive a special anniversary plunder bonus spell that provides you with a 100% plunder bonus for 2 hours!

50% Refund on Buildings Sold
    (9/10)

On September 10th from 12:01am PDT until 11:59pm PDT, selling a building will get you a 50% refund rather than the normal 20%.

Triple Mithril From Wars
    (9/11)

All players on the winning side of today's scheduled Season 4 wars will receive triple Mithril payout.

Seal of the Damned & Horn of Calydor on Sale!
    (9/12)

Seals of the Damned and Horns of Calydor will be on sale until 11:59PM PDT on September 12th, 2014.
    Seal of the Damned: 59 -> 49 Nobility Points
    Horn of Calydor: 29 -> 19 Nobility Points

Individual Weekend War Party!
    (9/13 - 9/14)

This weekend's Individual Wars will be upgraded to allow up to 100 players on each roster. Be sure to sign up early, as this will be one of the biggest battles KaW has seen in a long time.

All participants in these Individual Wars will receive 10 additional Fireworks, and all winners will receive a special flair on their names for 24 hours as well as two Element Medallions instead of the standard one.

Increased Troop Regeneration
    (9/13 - 9/14)

The amount of troops restored every time your troops recover has been doubled until 11:59PM PDT on September 14th

Note: For all of the above events, a day is defined as 12:00AM - 11:59PM PDT

2. Woohoo! Lots awesome!

Happy 5Th Year Anniversary Kaw!

3. Awesome!!

4. I want the bananas

5. im up for the war

6. No fireworks , no xtal and my 3 year badge still says 0%

7. Wow! So much stuff!!!!

8. This all seems too fun!

9. Looks great kaw. I still got some 4th fireworks lol. Hope these daily reward logins stay. Ill look forward to seeing kaw comm in wc

10. I've been on KaW for almost 4 years and you give me a 2 year achievement ? WHAT THE hell? Other than that thanks for acknowledge your vets atleast

11. Banana flair. 

12. argh. let us edit these. blah. (edit - i swear that edit button wasn't there a second ago :? :lol: )

anyway. i fully approve of this. nice little event you put together. i'm just annoyed that i missed my 3rd year anniversary. lol

13. Hundred person roster war sounds fun!

14. Happy Anniversary KaW! :D

15. Holy Jesus Christ thank you