50 xtal giveaway. Broncos vs raiders

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Moose2, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broncos 31-15 Broncos will edge the game as there attack will cause alot of problems

2. broncos 31-10 Offense to good for raiders

3. 27-15 Raiders, they might get enough lucky points to win and theyre defense might just hold,

4. Raiders 41 broncos 20

the raiders finally figure out a way to stop the opposing teams tight ends, and make a statement win in what might be their most important game this season.
    Just win baby!

5. both teams, no interest, they are meaningless, - 20-7 Score

6. u have to post reason or it doesnt count

7. 26-23 Broncos score late TD after falling behind to the Oakland field goal. Peyton still has the 4th quarter drives down, and barely secures another Denver win.

8. 23-21 Broncos win because they will win the turnover battle
    23-21 raiders win because they are hungry for wins after being bad for so long

9. 35-31 Broncos. So far Oakland hasn't played any amazing teams and Denver will show up with some offensive fire power. Denver's defense still will give points back in what becomes a shoot out.

10. Raiders win 24-6 because Peyton manning career is on the decline

11. Broncos win 24-6 because their running game is top notch right now

12. 23-15 raiders luck might help them make it 2/8 of their last matches that they won

13. Broncos v Raiders
    23 : 19

14. 38 Broncos
    14 Raiders

Even though Peyton is on the older he still can win easily against the Raiders. And the Broncos defense is pretty good, so they should win ez

15. 38-19 broncos, peyton will just destroy the raiders

16. 28-7 the broncos are going to shutdown the raiders offense I think Payton manning will have a good day but the defense will end up shutting down the raiders offense

17. 24-14 the broncos will do good running the ball but Crabtree gets some luck and he gets seven

18. Broncos 17 vs Raiders 10

My reason is I don't really have one as I'm aussie. I follow the sport just not these 2 teams so don't know who's better. Lucky guess I guess..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.