50 vs 50 , perhaps too much?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PandaGeorge, Nov 17, 2013.

1. I was the WC for this 50v50 with a bunch of guys at The Great Merc Academy I didnt know and didn't tell any of them it was my first time being a WC :lol: it was so much fun it was ridiculous, and we ended with a win :D it was a great war!

2. 10vs10 was awesome!!!!

3. 50 vs 50 was a lot of fun, I truthfully didn't like 10 vs 10 that much, but that's just me...

4. Would love to see 15vs15

5. I remember the beta wars, usually 50-70 members per war. Those were the days...

6. It was awesome, loved the 50-50...... keep them coming devs. Good work

7. Subtle on page one ... There were 70 10 man wars on war 4. Thats 140 clans with 10 people each. 1400 people warred. Thats 7x the amount that got to war in war 5. Do a bit of research before you make yourself look dumb.

8. Hope they get bigger! Was an epic war, the name says it all with these wars panda, join forces with another clan if MM can't make roster.

9. I like the 50 v 50 war. I think this can be resolve if all clans do alliances to get numbers

10. Dude. We used to have non member limit wars lol. I remember zaft had 100 peeps every war and I matched em once with my clan only having I think about 50. . 4 hr wars were the best. Unless of course u matched zaft. They were the only ones to not want to match. Now a days there's sotra, rh, and a few other clans that if u match...u ain't gonna win