$50 Holiday Give Away!

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Keep up the awesome stories mates!

2. I thank Rusted_knight_of_serenity for giving an event like this. i dont have friends here.

3. SPASZZLE - when I first joined KaW a few years ago spaz grew me from noob teaching me how to build and how to fight.

Not only did he keep me playing he replied to every pm fought my battles and showed me how the game was played.

He showed me respect, and how the community unite once I was being farmed by a OS Member I forget the name. His advise was to walk away and fight another day and I'm still here. He hired all my shocking allies.

I don't want the $50 I hope you give it to someone who help others for no reward.

Good luck winners please do not consider me as a contender.

Thanks SPASZ. Get your inactive but playing again.

4. Nominating your alt? :lol: nub

5. eagle_chin/owl_goh

First of all eagle_chin was his former name, I am unaware of his current name. Eagle_chin was the owner of thrive and me and 2 of my friends joined(thrive in its early days when it ran b2b tfo). He always encouraged us to play and be active in order to get some growth. He showed us how to build and become what we are today in kaw. THX eagle_chin

6. I would like to nominate -_Lady_Angel_- I joined kaw a few weeks ago and felt like I had absolutely no one, I had no idea how to play the game, and even though I am still learning, I wouldn't have come as far as I have without her help, she's invited me into her clan and made me feel like family, and I'll never be able to show how appreciative I am of this. I want to thank her so much, I've made a lifelong friend

7. For my nomination I'll like to push forward that my good friend

lllll-_Clumsy_Reaper_-lllll

Will have the chance to be the biggest noob... Oh wait I mean have the chance to get the reward :D
    ( I say, I nicely avoided that then, nice save woifie and yes you're talking to yourself in a post that you're writing, so stop it now woifie :evil: )

There are many reasons why I would nominate clumsy as the lucky person, I would like to get the chance for the reward.

But the main reason why I'm nominating clumsy is not because he's always willing to help a random newbie asking for help.
    ( Yes this is how woifie the noob encountered clumsy_titan, woifie had an noob question to ask :oops: )

Or because he always has something pleasant to say to you or anyone else. I don't think it's even possible for clumsy to even say a bad word about anyone.
    ( Not even to me and that is outstanding, :shock: because even I have a very long list to say to myself )

And it's certainly not even because he'll listen to problems and help you in anyway that he can, even if it's the a good kick up the bum and tell you straight when needed.
    ( Like he has done with me, a good number of times :? )

But the reason I am nominating clumsy for the chance to win the reward, is because anyone can enjoy clumsy as a friend, mentor and lover. He can always make you laugh without trying, speaks his mind and just as open minded to accept other's thoughts and opinions.

He is one of the first people this Mad_Rathalos encountered, given that was almost 2 years ago now.

But clumsy you have to work on your clumsiness, you're constantly dropping my very expensive stuff :eek:

8. I nominate Twicc.. When a friend's family member needed help he helped organize the help.

9. Id like to thank my old friends from Assassins Destiny (bd5, Lord_Guy(first dude i ever met), Mel from the old subclan and anyone else there, they all helped me from day one even though i had to go to the subclan to grow both clans made me feel at home and everyone was awesome in them, they taught me how to kaw and i made some really good friends there, its a shame that the clans started to die so they merged into one big new clan unfortunatley it didn't work out so i lost my home, they also took me through my first ever war experiance and bd5 helped me learn how to wc step by step.
    Its been a big loss to my KaW life and i will never forget you guys loved you then and i always will

Please get in touch with me again if you see ths

10. Thank you to cahuck because I'm an old player who played in 2010 and went inactive for a couple of years. But I'm back and cahuck was the one who gave me my start back when second echelon was a very small clan. Thank you

11. I'd like to thank CajunSpice because she is awesome and taught me how to war and helped me get to EE lvl5 on my other account on a clan that is now disbanded :(

12. I am working on a separate xmas special for New Age that will be in clan only. :D

13. I am giving thanks to BlackHandExtreme, tho a lot of players call this player out as a bully. Even tho we have had are disputes, Extreme has never not answered a message I have sent weather it be asking about a player or any advice in general. So from me and my clan

Thank You Black Hand

14. Well, I am not interested in the $50 but still wanna praise the guy that helped me understand this game _-Bill1980-_
    Around 5 years I started playing KAW and joined some really crappy clans that dis not help the new guys anything so this game was really annoying. I was growing really slow, didnt know anything about how ebs worked correctly, allies etc. Till I joined Bree, there the owner was Bill and with a really nice clan with good cc he showed me how the basics after a month or two wondering around lol.
    Yeah stupid me never thought about reading the Forum for a guide well regardless if it hadnt beem for him I wouldnt be playing around now.

15. It took me a while to decide whom to give thanks to on this thread. I kept going back and forth between individuals, and I finally came to my nomination. I decided to thank someone who may not be as well known as a lot of other possible nominations I could have chosen. I want to thank the player known as Cahuck. I've known him for roughly four, maybe even more, years now. He's always been a great help and friend to me. When I had first started out, he continuously put his clan first and I highly respected that. It made a big impact on the player I am today. He took me under his wing and gave me many chances to succeed that were inconvenient to him. Yet, he never seemed to be bothered by that. After so much time, he still remains the true player he has always been. He's helped many people get through tough situations in real life, one whom was very close to me. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done, Cahuck. I wish you the best and a definite happy holiday! Your actions haven't been completely overlooked and as I said, I'm very grateful.

16. -OW_Ufoarik_OW-

He invited me to Dominus Noobius when I had no clan... That was a couple months back. Fast forward to present day and if I'm not in NWO or out mercing. I'm in that clan. It is filled with awesome people that I would've never had the chance to meet if he had not been so kind to invite me.

Cheers all! Merry Christmas!

17. When I first started playing this game 4years ago, LadyXena brought me into her clan, volleyed me, showed me the plunder wars, and just taught me how to play this game. I would have never grown such a love for this game without her.

Shout out to my first clan, ZEON FORCE. May the thunder ever crash upon the valleys walls...

I am extremely thankful for her being there to help me out when I was a tiny lil noob, and I wish her all the best with her baby and family️

18. I thought I was gonna win a cheap holiday through easyjet to turkey