+50% EB HUNT DROPS

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Seems like KAWmunity is already bored of your stupid Event Devs which is lack of effort.

Everyone is spending lesser..and lesser.

2. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

**** You ATA stupid **** I ******* hate you

3. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

The problem isn't needing a new format. The problem is these events are too frequent and two long. One promo a month lasting a week is more than enough IMO.

4. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

5. These events are suicide noob devs, hope your revenue goes down even more. Your lack of effort certainly deserves it

6. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

7. same here

8. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

I'll have none of that nonsense. Keep that eb gone XD

9. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Great read forumers. The initial post was dismal and disappointing, but with all your comments this thread has become highly entertaining!

10. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

11. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

So does this mean the drop rate returns to what it was on the first day of the hunt before you reduced it?

12. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Invalid.

You are a freaking noob.

13. -_-Bruh, don't steal my thunder

14. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

We don't want it Return to sender -.-

15. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Devs i dont want to sound pushy but could u stop w the same damn log in notifications everytime. If they come w xstals sure but otherwise i heard you the first second third and fourth time

16. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

The message won't get across unless you read it AT LEAST 10 times

17. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

Well hey, at least they're doing something different. There wasn't an increase in drops in the last promos! They're listening at last.

Sarcasm if anyone didn't get that.

18. Nooooooooo

19. Re: 50% EB HUNT DROPS

They're too frequent to be centered around equipment. If they made them more based on giving gold and gold gain they wouldn't be as tiresome. I don't need to changing and enchanting equipment. And the gold we get being decent size is meh. I don't wanna xtal and do a two week event for one upgrade worth of gold and a few crux chests.

20. Think this should be extended till for another 24 hours