4 long years

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by I6, Oct 25, 2014.

1. I would like to start this post off by just saying it won't be pretty. It will probably be a mini block of text separated by blocks of text. Kinda like this one you are reading right now.

It has been four (4 for those of you who may have warred too hard you forgot how to count in words) long years. I would lime to thank everyone on this game who has ever supported me.

People who supported me.

Ok, now that that's over thank you all again. It has been 4 long years but I am finally proud to say that I am done. I no longer will have to be annoyed with that section on my phone. I am done, I am free. After 4 long years, I finally completed all the quests.

I never thought this would be possible for a person of my status, but thank you all on that lit above who supported me.

Goodbye, have fun KaWing.

Another player,
    The_Beginner

2. *Like *List

If there are any more spelling errors please feel free to correct me.

3. You would lime to thank everyone? I'm nearing my 4 year on this account and I finished all the quests in like a month. All I did when I first started, people called me crazy for being Clanless. :p

4. What that's like a quest a week..

Wellp good luck in the real world. 

5. LMFAO

It took you 4 years to complete all quests?

I completed that in 1 year, and I was only like 3 m cs.

6. Anywho, aside from me thinking it funny that after 4 years you chose to finally complete your quests and leave the game, I will wish you good luck in your out-of-game endeavours.

Have fun and I will maybe see you around at another time.

7. Only 4 years? Lmfao, noob.

8. ......no comment......

9. my mains less than 1 mil cs and ive done 3x the amount of quest you have

10. dahell i just read?

11. I think he meant quests as in kaw's challenges that he faced,

But if he did mean that well...

12. No he meant that he finally completed all the actual quests lol, check his profile and you'll see the badge he got less than 24 hours ago for it.

13. Well then.