3rd Annual All Star War Signups

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Sep 18, 2012.

1. I'm 100% with you on that one Wulf. An I hope to be fighting by your side again this year. 

2. I have asked the devs to take into consideration that a great many did not realize they weren't on GMT and that is why so many posted early. I am hoping they are lenient.

Cheers.

3. So signing up with wrong tag then resigning up will that disqualify u

4. Thanks wulf :)

5. I would email the devs and ask them to please reverse the silence for 24 hours so you can apply and then they can reenable the silence if they see fit.

Support@AThinkingApe.com

Remember to include your account name and that you are playing KAW

6. Wow! With all the technology ppl can't google their time zones to the sign up time zone

7.  please reject those who applied before time. They rejected to use build in world clocks on iDevices and android couldn't use search engine to type local time in PDT; however, in the name of noob-love if they posted once again after acceptable time accept their 

8. @wulf

Why punish those who took time to check their timezones? Devs should stick to their original post and disqualify all those who signed up too early.

9. Thirty minutes late, I assume I am in, hope so anyway 

10. Remember you are allowed only one account in the All Star War as per the rules.

If you apply with more than 1 account all your accounts will be rejected from the war.

No exceptions.

When rosters are posted if multiple accounts have slipped through please let me know here or on my wall so I can inform the developers so their accounts can be removed and the next people in line can be added to the roster.

11. It is must be "#ASW2012" or can I write "#asw2012" ?

12. You will not be disqualified for signing up with the wrong tag or early. However only your correct tag and "on time" registration will be counted.

All prior signups will be ignored.

13. Pass phrase must be exact:
    last year it was case sensitive

Post must contain:
    #ASW2012

Here are some examples if its handled the same as last year
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I DO NOT KNOW FOR A FACT THAT LOWER CASE WILL NOT BE COUNTED.
    HOWEVER IT WANST LAST YEAR.
    THEY HAVE A COMPUTER COUNT THE APPLICATIONS AUTOMATICALLY SO THE PASS PHRASE MUST BE EXACT.

14. As one of those who pressed the button early

15. I guess I'm in I'll kick ya arses lol