3rd Annual All Star War Annoucement

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sign up starts in less than 8 hours, we still don't know how to do it? The first round starts 3 o clock in the morning for me, so I also would like to know if everyone gets active at warstart or not?

2. KaW_Admin screwed Us people over with these war times lol they started after 11pm only 1 war starts when we are awake.

3. @IB15, You do realize that last year's criteria was top 5000 and above, and there weren't promised rewards like this year?

4. Not to mention that sign up wasn't announced before hand, it just opened! This year everyone has had plenty of notice. The roster will fill up fast tonight

5. After reading some of these replies I don't think I will bother, so hard to please everyone! Good luck to all who get a spot.

6. Still no word on sign ups, how shall we/I proceed? Please advise.

7. Patients guy patient

8.  are you a Doctor?

9. Sign me up, bout time i got involved in an all star war

10. Look it's easy.

Your sign up is in another 5H29M

You war, the actual war is this weekend. Please just wake up in 5H29M for Asia, Oceania early. Europe is in late evening. US in the afternoon. Middle-East in late night.

11. Great... Right in the middle of school.

12. Lol any real reason male stone is posting so much? 

13. As far as I know, to sign up, as usual, send feedback, but it has to be sent AFTER the time specified for your region

14. Kaw admin, just over 5 hrs to go till sign up starts.. If you really plan to wait until just before to tell us how this sign up process will work, could you at least tell us where to look for your announcement? There are any of several places we will need to look; I asked this yesterday and here we are at the last minute. Unless you plan to send a pm to all 10000 potential participants, I don't think it too much to ask to be notified where the sign up details will be given out.. Please.. Thank you

15. It's the day of sign-ups... And no alternative way of signing up has been posted.... Are we going to find out soon?

16. Hey Darkblade  I told you in my above post, 5 hours 7 minutes time we can send feedback to sign up.

If you like at Wulf post (2nd to opening) you will see it states something along the lines of 'Do not send feedback before this time as it will not be counted'

I can only imagine this to be the method, as we hasn't been told anything else.

Look forward to meeting you on the battle field 

17. Bad Grammer, too late, must stay awake to sign up !

18. Got to have nerves of steel and WAIT it will be announced in world announcement and through out wc

19. ATA kinda posted in Caps not to use feedback... Wulf's post is still his original post unedited. Ata's post is edited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.