2nd Beta War - Open for 2m

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sly, Nov 3, 2012.

1. I'm too small:(

2. If you want to war with us then you're welcome realboy:) But if we're not in the top 100 once everyone's joined then we'll have to kick you.

That shouldn't happen though:)

3. U do realise that 100 2m cs ppl might not get u in top 100 though and u don't have much time! Also how will u know if u are even close enough to top 100 LB! LB only updates once a week!

Just wondering how u will have the time to manage etc?

4. Since when did lb start updating only once a week? Sorry haven't been on lately someone wall me if u know? Used to update daily at 3am for me

5. Great idea BWS, though I think you should've shot for 2.5 - 3.0 mil to be honest...

:)

6. Asjay, leaderboard updates daily mate.

And I don't think it would matter, as when it comes to sign up and the have all the players, it'll either let them in, or it won't.

7. I can already see this won't work. I think I'm better up racking gold on my current EB for the Mithril.

8. Ermahgerd!

SATAN!

Woah man... I thought you were long gone!

#Excited. ;)

9. Lol I meant once a day and my point was OP stated that they would fill clan with 100 2m cs ppl and then if not in top 100 LB they will re-adjust! How woukd they know with only one LB update a day? It will update way too close to roster lock maybe so then what?

10. No, I think what he means Asjay, is that when the 2 hour period to sign up happens, of they can not sign up, they will look for bigger players.

(The LB will not update for some hours after I think.)

11. Don't you worry about us Asjay:) We have a backup plan in case we don't make the 100. Merging into a clan just outside the top 100 is a possibility worth looking into!

12. As of right now, you need about a clan full of 6m cs to make top 100.

13. As in, 100 6m CS?

14. Asjay - Why have you just been silenced?

15. No idea but I know who did it lol! Anyway soupnazi is correct but not sure on the stats but 2m cs wont work so was just hoping it would save u some time!

Good luck but the merge thing might be the best thing to do and sooner!

16. UPDATE: Not enough larger players have shown interest, therefore we will not make the Top 100. We think it is best to quit now, so that people can still make other arrangements.

We'll be looking to do this again for the next war, however. As we can get into the top 200 (or whatever it is) with 2-8mil CS.