2019 Spring Tournament

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Winston, May 17, 2019.

1. You have the chance to gain the strongest banner in the game. How is that not rewarding enough???

2. We are seeing more people sign up than expected, so to give everyone a chance to participate we will be increasing the max clan size from 50 to 100!

3. Yay

4. Plz have me godded

5. Great..Couldnt you make more clans instead of increasing member slots? Think of War Commanders and Trackers .-.

7. Great, push the wars 9 hours ahead and let NA and SA suffer while UK, Africa, Asia, Australia enjoy.

8. This would break how the tournament works (we'd need more rounds etc), so we'll be keeping it at 8 clans.

9. Why restrict it to 100 then? Fit the whole 20k players in 8 clans while you at it smh. You keep people awake and theyre not even sure if theyre qualifying for the 1st war.
    Any reply to my other point raised?

10. Can u stop complaining? Thanks

11. Your seeing increased signups as more people have casted alts lol even thou you say you monitor it there will be plenty that get thru and war anyway this has always been the issue with asw and will be with this war as well

12. Currently everyone who's signed up should be able to participate.

13. My complaining..where does it hurt you?
    And is my complaining done with your money or smth?

14. Seeing you complain and whine throughout the entire thread grows old

15. Am i complaining using your phone and wifi/data?
    No?
    Then mind your business.
    Forums are made to chat..dont like it?
    Cant do nothing for ya

16. Lol deff hope ur not on my team. U seem like the type of person to be spamming curse words in cc all war

17. Says the random EE0 guy who i never saw in a war...
    Get your facts straight before you post stuff..
    Anyways enjoy your war

18. Not in a clan yet

19. Is this now closed