2015 ASW: Will a 3-time undefeated champion emerge?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Jul 11, 2015.

1. How many undefeated players are left?

2. I so love blonde asians with blue eyes <3

3. Tens of thousands who have tried? 3 all Star Wars with 1600 each makes 4,800. That's not tens of thousands

4. Nobody cares 

5. Support

6. FROG squeaks past again..

Go Frog Go!

7. 8 in a row. One more to go.

8. Any still undefeated that isn't you?

9. If it were anyone else kermit ,I may say congrats. But as its you.
    Why don't you post the ss of top ten for your clan and then where you are.
    The clan is doing great as a team. Less inactives, and yes more commitment.
    It's a shame you don't thank them for their efforts.
    But my respect to your clanmates. Friends and enemies amongst them alike.

10. Btw yep I'm cheering as well.

[​IMG]

11. It's my second asw :) tomorrow should be fun

12. @ optimal lol mate. Ppl like to make assumptions about stuff they know nothing about. I will thank when it is all over. But we got one more war to go. Gimme a break.

13. Frog I thought you guys were losing this round 

14. Frog has stated in these asw he won these wars ...coin flips...cough...cough.....yet hes never been a wc n never gave credit to his teammates.....the fact is hes been on the winning team luckily enough 8 times n nothing else

15. This is less about being a warrior n more about how the probabilities of chance can work in your favour.

Frog u wouldnt be my first choice for wars but defo my first choice to roll the dice for me on the craps tables

16. @parsfan he is 1/2 of WC. if it wasn't for his brilliant strat we wouldn't have been here in the finals. he also just said above your ignorant comment he is thanking after the war. he is a good warrior as well. and yes I am warring with him but not on this account.

17. Milky u noob.....he didn't say anything about team mates till he was pressured about it so sit down fan boy ..

Whos your main again ?

18. if you were warring with him you'd know he cares about his team. that's why he is part wc

19. didn't know being a fanboy meant supporting your teammates.

20. Strategy is let others build plunder and hold 3xstals till last hour. Thats what you should do in long wars. Updates dont really matter. Kos will be huge towards end