2015 ASW: Will a 3-time undefeated champion emerge?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Nope

2. Take the  out of your mouth can't understand what you saying

3. Ive never lost an all star war either.

4. Good luck yall four

5. I feel like all of you will lose on the first round ;)

6. Same, get on our level scrubs

7. I've never lost either, key is to not participate

8. No one cares. :roll:

9. Hope you do well this year Frog! 

10. Prink Krakens fo lyfe!

12. What if you all get placed on the same team and lose?

13. Combined, they contributed about 1/50 of their team's strength.... It was luck

14. Then we lose. Lol

15. Gotta love how all these noobs miss the tongue and cheek, humorous side of the thread. So serious you are.

Then there is Optimal trolling cause I don't go around kissing British ass. Get over it mate.

16. Actually bud I was trolling because the self gratification in the op was well what can I say? Vomit inducing.

But if you need to blow your own trumpet go right ahead. I'm off thread. Have fun and all that

17. Since ASW rosters are so large & random, it mostly comes down to how many good players are on your team. On a 200man roster, each players contribution is generally 0.5%

Kudos to you guys though. Hope you win again. iMong is a really good player.

18. I am SO confident of Frog's win (If the lb glitch doesn't take him unranked that is), if he loses, I'll do 3 forum posts full of distractions..

19. Lol I know full well a big element of luck was involved. The thread was meant to have a comedic effect while drumming up interest in the ASW.

Love seeing the little nubs get all worked up about it, though.
    

Rest assured if I do luck out and become a three-time champion you guys won't hear the end of it.

Either way, I'm going all out to prepare for this ASW, even though my contribution might just be .5% of the whole, rest assured that if there is a weak spot on my team, it won't be me.