2014 Dragon Melee Results

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by kaw_admin, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Kaw I'm going to have to say y'all did good this event. Looking forward to the next

2. If I knew that top 10 and top 100 were going to receive the exact same rewards I wouldn't have tried.  good to know devs.

3. People are getting awards now check my wall

4. This is being corrected.

5. Is the base level treasure chest plate made to not go beyond lvl4?

6. Thank you for eqp Developers!!!!!!!! I cant be waiting for to doing next event. I hope my clan well be good enough for doing it properly! :D

7. I have the same problem. Mine will not go beyond level 4.

8. The devs probably did this so it wasn't incredibly easy to max

9. I know you guys said it would be hard to enchant... But this fail ratio is off the charts! I can't get pass level 4 and I've wasted close to 200 aqua. Ridiculous and makes this event not worth it at all.

10. Except for the fact that these stats are already better than exoskeleton armor... Thanks devs for the event rewards :lol:

11. It costs 1 aqua from lvls 0-6.
    Then 1 aqua 1 inferno from 6-10.
    1 aqua 2 inferno to 11

12. The attack is better but not the defense.

13. Devs it's a shame you didn't announce stats up front as promised after moth hunt. You cost yourself a lot of loss people not trying when they may have done for this equipment. Bit of an own goal there.  Maybe next event you will do so. And make it open to everyone too. As suggested previously.

14. I didnt get my rewards?

15. @kaw_admin Why has some people already recieved their rewards, but others havent :(, like those that earned Trasure Dragom Chestplate already have those.

16. As far as I can tell, it's given out in waves. Treasure>smog>valley

17. So as soon as everyone gets their eq they'll give out valley

18. The devs are going from top too bottom so top 5000 then the rest

19. Ug i dislike that :(, why not all at one time? Like normally, or do they do it the same way normally?

20. The equipment is great! Thank you devs!