2 zaft corp is dwon

Discussion in 'Wars' started by uaepower, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I agree with you, i just said my opnion he callede noob and perm farm?? Really make me sick. Last 14 i got no hit from zaft and now iam farming zaft genesis. Good job harbinger of wrath to declare war aganist me

2. Wow just got hit by OP, would post SS of his fails if I knew how to take one with Droid, OP failing scouts is just sad I don't know how you plan on winning a war against anyone, unless you plan to kill them with laughter at your fails which don't even burn pots.

3. Personally I like the fact he's willing to fight back. Doesn't matter who he's hitting as long as hits. If more people had the balls to fight instead of hitting the EB repeat button, kaw would be loads more fun

4. Seriously? I wouldn't call a hb of actions then self pinning troops on quests for hours on end as "fighting back" more like "haha all I did was burn a few hundred mil in pots then go DTW until I go to sleep"

5. Burning pots beats hitting EB's

6. Yes it is fun, idk if someone else is spying him or he just doesn't have a lot of sdp but he has gone from 11 sdp down to 4 now, if he didn't have troops pinned all the time I could burn his adp as well, oh well his tactic of always being DTW is very scary, I expect a apology thread from me within the week.

7. He is the biggest EB fairy :lol: almost 90K wins -1K losses :lol:

8. Props to you, Power!

All the zafties have been posting with alts.... but not you. ;)

EB noob? Maybe, but everyone has to start somewhere. :lol:

Keep a-kickin and screaming! :cool:

9. Glory or death

10. Iam noob eb? Yes. But iam not noob to protect my pride

11. Admin please close this topic as well.

12. How long is a osw ??

13. Locked at op request

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.