2 Seals Searching for a MAIN ACCOUNT!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by l_____Kingdom-_of__Heaven____I, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Gonna assume not me

2. Well I sure hope those two seals find their main account soon.

3. No princess not you, was directing that towards op.

4. I might be able to help you OP...
    Follow please.

5. I'm the main. Now come drop my two seals.

6. So are we to assume op that you got your shattered sword for being so active in your war.

7. Wow op. you complain about it then you do it?
    You better have a damn good reason to why you weren't active in the war. I need a new farm anyways.

8. He spammed and went inactive so...^ he was planing to the whole time.

9. My thoughts exactly lone. Op is a hypocrite and nothin more

10. Everyone, knows I messed up in last war. I was banned for 24 hours around 25m or so before war even tho I talk smack in cc during indi war I would have been active in war but, Unforutely I was banned for spamming. I will say that I did let you guys/gals down and I heard you guys won congratz. Now, you people enjoy season 4. looks like I will not be warring for 3 days :lol:

11. Sounds like you owe that squad a seal or 2 for doing the same thing you're complaining about. Have you no shame?

12. I have no seals now going to buy some tomorrow maybe :lol:

13. Omg Im reporting a mole on indi war!! Im not happy omg im gonna hunt u down..ugh...then im inactive the next war omg im so funny. Omg omg omg
    Lol dumbass

14. Glad you find it funny I find it historicle

15. If you looking for the main account. You don't need to look far. Just track all account on opponent roster. Wait when that account activate again. Track activity with the spammer with account in the other side. If you find the spammer and account on opponent active same time, that's the main

16. seems like stalking 23 players that war that day.
    My chances are like joe dirt finding hes parents. :lol: