1v1's

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sir_Fluff, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Zed, you dont stand a chance!
    [​IMG]

2. I could beat either of you-_-
    [​IMG]

3. Well done fluff keeping the kaw community how it need to be

4. And zed good luck with that bro

5. I am 900 cs. I am looking for a match around the same size as me.

6. 6.5mil cs 141mil bfe
    Will attend to the 1vs1 aftervi finish of the clan im against

7. Lol. Thanks there TNT

Look, I'm not telling you how good I am. I'm stating facts. I did some very fun 1 on 1's.

Once I realized my clan was in the OSW minority and everyone else had moved into kingdoms of repeat button I thought I'd have some fun at their expense.

That's not 'how good I am' it's what I've done which is relative to this topic. It's uncommon more now than in the past, but there are plenty of 1 on 1 players. One would expect those who do that to chat about it in their specified forums.

Do you noob up the EB posts too? I don't have anything to contribute there, so I don't comment on them at all.

Perhaps you might take a pointer in that regard.

8. Muskip, I'm slightly under the stats you mentioned :p

9. LMAOOOOO Swabia still claiming to have "taken on a player with 7 Alts".

1) I have alot more than 7 Alts.
    2) I only use a handful to hit. Rest I'm just stacked with funds
    3) you havnt hit me back since the start of 2013. Just took a huge beating and pretended u where cool

10. Swabia's life savings:

[​IMG]

11. holy **** dude! i wish i had that kind of cash

12. Lol bro, is it relative to the topic? This is a thread about people looking for 1v1's, and your over here "ya guys, ive fought entire clans, ive fought 7 alts"

Cool story bro, tell us more about how you did that one thing that one time.

13. If you have that kind of money... Then why aren't you an HLBC GH??? Photoshopped.